Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cut down the plant that was not topped.. turns out topping a plant around week 3 retards flowering time by at least 2wks. for an auto, this can mean a world of difference in yields. However, a larger pot is for sure needed.
I was watering and removed the plant labels, upon replacing them in a different spot it was almost impossible to penetrate the medium meaning... root bound.. not like you do with the larger finger roots, but small hair feeder roots and a plant that I can see stress on because of this situation.. yeah, still learning here too..

Foods ran out on this grow so trying something different and non organic for a change...

Used for Coir based mediums I chose a 3part
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect 3 part Grow, Bloom & Micro.. Let's see how this goes eh?

Mephisto Canna Cheese 1:1 CBD strain x Creme de la Chem (CDLC) ..
View attachment 309418

View attachment 309417

Her sister was topped and has a few more weeks to go yet but will pull in a little more
View attachment 309419

Carty you sure grow beautiful cannabis. My plants look nothing like yours.

These plants are 24 days, and some are starting to flower, and they are not showing sex. Look at the top flower it's kind of mosh down not flowing upward. I water them yesterday. And gave them 1/2 t of CalMag to a gal water. The thing is I also gave them 1/4t Calmag two days earlier all I add to the water CalMag. Do the yellow tips of the blades look nute burn?
105_2886.JPG

I gave them CalMag because I thought the curb tip downward was a sign of CalMag deficiency. Am I wrong?
105_2889.JPG

105_2892.JPG

105_2893.JPG

This plant I cut the top fan leaves. Do you think it will be alright?
105_2894.JPG

With that being said let grow some herb. 🥰:canabis::32110marijuana: Have a great day Carty.

I just cut down the plant that was not topped.. turns out topping a plant around week 3 retards flowering time by at least 2wks. for an auto, this can mean a world of difference in yields. However, a larger pot is for sure needed.
I was watering and removed the plant labels, upon replacing them in a different spot it was almost impossible to penetrate the medium meaning... root bound.. not like you do with the larger finger roots, but small hair feeder roots and a plant that I can see stress on because of this situation.. yeah, still learning here too..

Foods ran out on this grow so trying something different and non organic for a change...

Used for Coir based mediums I chose a 3part
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect 3 part Grow, Bloom & Micro.. Let's see how this goes eh?

Mephisto Canna Cheese 1:1 CBD strain x Creme de la Chem (CDLC) ..
View attachment 309418

View attachment 309417

Her sister was topped and has a few more weeks to go yet but will pull in a little more
View attachment 309419
Yes beatiful Cart. Nice going.

What are 3 part Grow, Bloom, and Micro? Are they nutes?

What's up peeps... Well, so far I've cut down the 2 Mephisto Cheeser's.
View attachment 309991

View attachment 309992

View attachment 309993

View attachment 309994

The 2 Repins Cheesers are still going, so put them into the small tent to continue on..
View attachment 309995

View attachment 309997

View attachment 309998

View attachment 309999

Yummy. My time is coming. I will get sparkly buds. Wishing anyhow. Will see. Yes, in deedy. Thank you, Carty, for your knowledge. See ya later.

Hey Gang.... been hurting a little more this surgery. Ever try to get comfortable with both butt cheeks cut into. 2mos apart is not for the wusses. but, 9yrs of chronic pain already makes it a little easier. walking with a walker still. Get the 30 staples out next Wed.. 2wks after that I can get back to swimming. pool here is supposed to be heated, lets see... lol. Healing will take a bit of time, right now, like sitting on a rock.. grrrrr

Love you all...

Happy your up and healing. You will feel so much better with time. Happy swimming.☺️

Good onya Mongo. Mongo is so helpful he even helps when sending gifts os.
Ha ha ha... yeah he does. Just sent a box to a friend in Colorado and he got chew sticks, a stuffed animal and only Mongo knows what else. but he's so helpful. and will not eat the buds, yet has been known to pluck a leaf or, kill baby plants because it's all leaf.
Carty you sure grow beautiful cannabis. My plants look nothing like yours.

These plants are 24 days, and some are starting to flower, and they are not showing sex. Look at the top flower it's kind of mosh down not flowing upward. I water them yesterday. And gave them 1/2 t of CalMag to a gal water. The thing is I also gave them 1/4t Calmag two days earlier all I add to the water CalMag. Do the yellow tips of the blades look nute burn?
Thanks Ness, years of making mistakes got me here.. hehe.
Your plants look great, yeah, a wee bit of nute burn. Give them some extra water until you see it clear up a bit, then cut your nutrients back a little. remember, every strain is different and some are more sensitive. and nutrients do not make the plant, genetics do. soon as you start thinking that way life will get easier. Less is more, but it's important to use the right thing at the right time.

View attachment 315380

I gave them CalMag because I thought the curb tip downward was a sign of CalMag deficiency. Am I wrong?
Ok.. yes & no. they probably need calmag, but clawing downward usually isn't a sign.. matter of fact, they call it "Praying for Magnesium" as the leaf's get an upward clawing to them.. are you over watering? don't panic though, it'll come around and they look healthy.
View attachment 315381

View attachment 315382
and don't worry about the no sexing thing. If your not getting clusters at this point it's either not a male or not an auto. At day 30, if still not sexed, flip lights to 12/12 see what you get. and if you get a BIG stretch and then sexing.. not an auto. and all I can say, hope I didn't gift them to ya... doh.
View attachment 315383

This plant I cut the top fan leaves. Do you think it will be alright?
Yup, do it all the time. at 2wks I remove them little round leafs and the single bladed.. then a few weeks into transition, aka: Preflower. I too either tuck them leaf's or remove them to open up a line of site. usually what happens is the side shoots catch up to the main cola and make for a nice canopy.. nice yob
View attachment 315384

With that being said let grow some herb. 🥰:canabis::32110marijuana: Have a great day Carty.
and That we will do.. that sure is a pretty strain. what is she.

Ha ha ha... yeah he does. Just sent a box to a friend in Colorado and he got chew sticks, a stuffed animal and only Mongo knows what else. but he's so helpful. and will not eat the buds, yet has been known to pluck a leaf or, kill baby plants because it's all leaf.

Thanks Ness, years of making mistakes got me here.. hehe.
Your plants look great, yeah, a wee bit of nute burn. Give them some extra water until you see it clear up a bit, then cut your nutrients back a little. remember, every strain is different and some are more sensitive. and nutrients do not make the plant, genetics do. soon as you start thinking that way life will get easier. Less is more, but it's important to use the right thing at the right time.

Ok.. yes & no. they probably need calmag, but clawing downward usually isn't a sign.. matter of fact, they call it "Praying for Magnesium" as the leaf's get an upward clawing to them.. are you over watering? don't panic though, it'll come around and they look healthy.

Yup, do it all the time. at 2wks I remove them little round leafs and the single bladed.. then a few weeks into transition, aka: Preflower. I too either tuck them leaf's or remove them to open up a line of site. usually what happens is the side shoots catch up to the main cola and make for a nice canopy.. nice yob

and That we will do.. that sure is a pretty strain. what is she.
Your plants look great
Thank you Carty. I'm learning. Just love this hobby.

Oh I didn't say the name did I. oops Gelato they are. Hoping for 4 females.

I was thinking of growing Auto outside this spring and one photo in the grow room. What do you think of Auto outside?

Carty
Thinking of growing some fem autos outside this spring. Will start indoors and then move outside in April. Any suggestions how long I should grow indoors before moving out. And what size pot to you suggest for an outdoor grow. Thanks in advance.

Your plants look great
Thank you Carty. I'm learning. Just love this hobby.

Oh I didn't say the name did I. oops Gelato they are. Hoping for 4 females.

I was thinking of growing Auto outside this spring and one photo in the grow room. What do you think of Auto outside?
Gelato tastes wonderful... all ladies be nice, so taking it these are regular seeds? wanna make yourself a few
seeds for stock? hehe. yeah, maybe a bit much atm. all you do though is watch that male, soon as you see a few pollen sacs open up.. kill that sucker. get like 10 seeds of each female.

Autos do fine outdoors, flowering time is same 75 to 80 days. but I'd do the opposite.. lol photo period outdoors and autos indoors. try doing a SOG, Sea Of Green where you grow a bunch and just lollipop them all...
auto SOG.jpg

Carty
Thinking of growing some fem autos outside this spring. Will start indoors and then move outside in April. Any suggestions how long I should grow indoors before moving out. And what size pot to you suggest for an outdoor grow. Thanks in advance.
The more established they are the better chance they'll survive this transition. Start them off at about a month old and don't give them full sun first few days.. indirect light shade, put them in sun for a few hours then back to shade.. if no wilting.. after a few days full on sun walla. but I'd grow them a month indoors and 45 days out..

I find myself in a weird place.. when a good friend and seed sponsor dies you feel like you owe them a
little love. and why I planted the Molokai #5 x White Runtz and Urkle x WR fems of his I had left. Like
Matt, I gifted everything he gifted me after keeping a few to grow for myself. I spread his seeds to Canada, Australia and Germany, Spain.. and Matt was elated and thankful.

Funny how things come back to ya and why I so believe in gifting.. an old friend of mine, actually 2 of them, are gracing me with almost everyone of Matt's strains. Some in unopened packaging, and some F2 stock made by my buddy Big.

Some of which I will of course share because if I know Big, the packs will also be Big.. hehe.

Question is, will you guys get upset if I put this Auto thread on hold for a bit, although I may sneak an
auto in to the 12/12 just to show ya's in can be done.

Pick a strain to do this with:
Toof Decay
Chemdogging
Sour Crack
Strawberry Fields

All feminized Autos by Mephisto.. each has 2 seeds. so let's choose 1 strain to run on 12/12 ok...

Preservation...
Only serious people please. I need someone who is willing to run my Gabagoo and under my guidance choose 2 males to open pollen drop onto multiple females. It's time to get serious and I don't have this kind of room. or the isolation needed.

Gabagoo has a big following up in Colorado, was talking with Argo this morning matter of fact.. says
people are asking for it. so, lets save her.

I have 20 seeds that Bare returned to me I'd like it done with. I prefer indoor growers if possible. and be nice if it can be started within a month..

Interested ? you can post the grow right here.

I find myself in a weird place.. when a good friend and seed sponsor dies you feel like you owe them a
little love. and why I planted the Molokai #5 x White Runtz and Urkle x WR fems of his I had left. Like
Matt, I gifted everything he gifted me after keeping a few to grow for myself. I spread his seeds to Canada, Australia and Germany, Spain.. and Matt was elated and thankful.

Funny how things come back to ya and why I so believe in gifting.. an old friend of mine, actually 2 of them, are gracing me with almost everyone of Matt's strains. Some in unopened packaging, and some F2 stock made by my buddy Big.

Some of which I will of course share because if I know Big, the packs will also be Big.. hehe.

Question is, will you guys get upset if I put this Auto thread on hold for a bit, although I may sneak an
auto in to the 12/12 just to show ya's in can be done.

Pick a strain to do this with:
Toof Decay
Chemdogging
Sour Crack
Strawberry Fields

All feminized Autos by Mephisto.. each has 2 seeds. so let's choose 1 strain to run on 12/12 ok...
Big Heart Brother Big heart...
I wish I was the man but I know Im not for now.
Mephisto is my middle name
Due to its short stature, I am growing green crack ( its something crack!)
I have it in a SIP container ,hit it with EM! and she liked it as much as I liked rigatoni the first time i ate it .
I know you are busy ,but dont make me cry being gone for so long
RIP Matt

Last edited:
Carty
Ive grown them outside many times. Started them from seed outside and had no problems.

Big Heart Brother Big heart...
I wish I was the man but I know Im not for now.
Mephisto is my middle name
Due to its short stature, I am growing green crack ( its something crack!)
I have it in a SIP container ,hit it with EM! and she liked it as much as I liked rigatoni the first time i ate it .
I know you are busy ,but dont make me cry being gone for so long
RIP Matt
Thanks Rigatoni Joe... hehe. I've got some Green Crack and like yourself a big big Mephisto fan, I mean, look at my Avatar. I'm a Meph Head.. muwahaha.
wish you were the man for the job to bro, I like your attitude and sound.. gonna start following you and watch that G. Crack grows eh?

I suffer from depression and when I disappear at times it's usually me battling staring at walls feeling, well, nothing.. my mom creeping outta me, RIP Momma gone 4yrs now.. but, I knew she'd be back.. LMAO.

The Year of the Goat and Monkey Project

View attachment 316103

Oh bouey, don't you know it.. and why I'm passing along my Gabagoo Project if possible.. I just cannot run photo periods and Autos side by side as my 2 tents share to much.. It's making me Tents..(Tense) lol.

So, are these feminized seeds or all regular so males are to be found. If not, I have some Jamaican Pollen I'll be using to cross them all to. Make Matt's Jamaican line.. he'd love that shit.

Thanks Rigatoni Joe... hehe. I've got some Green Crack and like yourself a big big Mephisto fan, I mean, look at my Avatar. I'm a Meph Head.. muwahaha.
wish you were the man for the job to bro, I like your attitude and sound.. gonna start following you and watch that G. Crack grows eh?

I suffer from depression and when I disappear at times it's usually me battling staring at walls feeling, well, nothing.. my mom creeping outta me, RIP Momma gone 4yrs now.. but, I knew she'd be back.. LMAO.

Oh bouey, don't you know it.. and why I'm passing along my Gabagoo Project if possible.. I just cannot run photo periods and Autos side by side as my 2 tents share to much.. It's making me Tents..(Tense) lol.

So, are these feminized seeds or all regular so males are to be found. If not, I have some Jamaican Pollen I'll be using to cross them all to. Make Matt's Jamaican line.. he'd love that shit.
Thank you..
In those times refer back to our group !
We have people here that can make you laugh and smile!
Some who have looks that could make you cry ,but for me I worked around that,, !

Gotta love ya brother...

Um.. a bit of sad news for my Auto fans. I've been asked to help Goat & Monkey Seeds recover and preserve their genetics. this of course means stopping my Auto scene for a few grows starting ASAP.

So right after I pluck this Sour Stomper it begins.

Anyone and everyone who needs advice or just wants to show off their Auto, please feel free to post up here as I will always check in and offer up any assistance I can.

Sour Stomper day 60.. just started feeding her Flower Stacker, a bit late but I ran out.. but she had already begun stacking all on her ownsy... I'd say 75 days.
3.. (2).jpg
4.. (2).jpg
5.. (2).jpg

The Year of the Goat and Monkey Project

View attachment 316103

Yes Sir it is.... and it's sounding very much like you and I will be essential in it's involvement dude. That's right, you think your gonna get outta this by just donating seeds.. un uh. LMAO.

Brother Big... I've just had a lot laid in my/our lap.

Seems Matt lost all his mother plants upon his passing as nobody was attending them and, magically all his genetics grew legs and the packs are all gone. So yeah, the nicest man on the planet gets taken. May the culprit's Butt grow together very soon.

So, a big big preservation has begun and the list has started... but, I think I'll start a new thread just for this so come on over.. Carty

Latest posts

Back