Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love ya brother...

Um.. a bit of sad news for my Auto fans. I've been asked to help Goat & Monkey Seeds recover and preserve their genetics. this of course means stopping my Auto scene for a few grows starting ASAP.

So right after I pluck this Sour Stomper it begins.

Anyone and everyone who needs advice or just wants to show off their Auto, please feel free to post up here as I will always check in and offer up any assistance I can.

Sour Stomper day 60.. just started feeding her Flower Stacker, a bit late but I ran out.. but she had already begun stacking all on her ownsy... I'd say 75 days.
View attachment 316332View attachment 316333View attachment 316334
Thank You Brother,
I gots me that too and gonna grow that girl hopefully as pretty as yours.
Commendable on what you are doing ,it really is ...
But thats what stoners do .
My favorite line I wish I wrote is
" Get five men drunk ,and they start a fight. Get five men stoned and they start a band "
Happy New year to you and yours and a healthy one too.
In honor of Matt RIP

Thank You Brother,
I gots me that too and gonna grow that girl hopefully as pretty as yours.
Commendable on what you are doing ,it really is ...
But thats what stoners do .
My favorite line I wish I wrote is
" Get five men drunk ,and they start a fight. Get five men stoned and they start a band "
Happy New year to you and yours and a healthy one too.
In honor of Matt RIP

I've heard that before too, love it. Thanks for the kindness.
Good luck on your new project with Goats and Monkey Seeds. I'll surely tune in if I have any ?'s. Thank you Carty.
A team is slowly being put together on this project and I'm thinking my involvement will be limited to
assisting with gathering up his genetics.. then send them on to a large breeder who can do things correctly like using multiple males so all the plants variations are passed along to the F2 search for breeding more seed stock. but I'm honored to be involved any way I can to help repay Matt's kindness.
Me too Good morning Ness
I see you snooping around girl... hahaha. Um, Morning.. hey, it's 2am.. lol
So are you going to be selling the beans as you build up the strains stock for his family?
Not me, A project manager has been invited to manage this for the family and JT.. Licenses are in place, 2 in New York State and 1 in Vermont.. so headquarters will be relocated. but Matt was already planning this I hear.

Hoping a person I just spoke with will donate a few breeder packs he'd made and has been helping Matt behind the scenes for over a decade. just out of love of growing as I've known him over a decade.. lol.

Again, just honored to participate and now, I think I'm released to grow whatever I want.. question is, do I do a few grows of Matt's gear or get back to my love of Autos... what you guys say

A team is slowly being put together on this project and I'm thinking my involvement will be limited to
assisting with gathering up his genetics.. then send them on to a large breeder who can do things correctly like using multiple males so all the plants variations are passed along to the F2 search for breeding more seed stock. but I'm honored to be involved any way I can to help repay Matt's kindness.

Not me, A project manager has been invited to manage this for the family and JT.. Licenses are in place, 2 in New York State and 1 in Vermont.. so headquarters will be relocated. but Matt was already planning this I hear.

Hoping a person I just spoke with will donate a few breeder packs he'd made and has been helping Matt behind the scenes for over a decade. just out of love of growing as I've known him over a decade.. lol.

Again, just honored to participate and now, I think I'm released to grow whatever I want.. question is, do I do a few grows of Matt's gear or get back to my love of Autos... what you guys say
"Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few" : Spock A few grows to keep on, keeping on in Matts direction.
I say this ,cant sleep ,and its 4:20 in the am

I say you do what makes you happy.

Okay then... it's been decided.

ECSD x White Runtz coming up. come on over to my photo period thread to see.

Oh.. at day 64 the Sour Stomper come down and is hung up to dry. not the biggest of plants but very frosty.

And then we have "The Beast Mode" Gabagoo.. I actually raised the light up finally as far as it would go and it still burnt the top. so I topped her. yeah I tried bending her over, but she's to tough and I was to lazy to tie her down.. ugh. she is cleaned up and tied up.. hopefully by day 80.. Right now she is 65 days in..
6.. (2).jpg

Definitely not the Gabagoo I grew.😁
That's a big Auto.😳
No it is not. LOL. A very rare AK47 pheno has decided to show itself. In all these years the biggest so far was about 3ft by Argo, except when they were ran outside in Humboldt, 9ft. so it's there, just well hidden as other strains were bred more dominant..

The 1st making wasn't even a breeding, but a desperation attempt to save a strain Bigsur51 sent me many moons ago. MANY.. lol and all the seeds arrived crushed cept 3. 2 females and a male came to play so I seeded them both with him. All were super short Sour60 dominant and why that pheno usually shows overall..

She is hungry for foods, so I ordered some products to assist and so far she's loving it.

Here she is sitting just outside the tents opening for the night.. all get fed in am.
Beast Mode (2).jpg
Beast Mode b (3).jpg
Beast Mode d.jpg
Beast Mode b (4).jpg

Looks like the leaf stripping helped out quite a bit, and I removed many of the lower popcorn buds so her energies can push upward to more important gals.

I am going to be running mostly photo periods for a bit, but I am dropping 2 of my recent Auto seeds of
Gabagoo x Sour Stomper to see how it turns out.. be posting them up here soon.

this plant is confused is what I figured out. I get away with preflower pollen work with Autos, but I don't think photo periods like it. The rest of the plant experienced false pregnancy and why I think it's not producing buds.. she's actually confused on which way to revert to.. so no more seeds then what I got and no buds.. I removed a bunch more from her bottom.. Just to see what she'll do the next few days..

Gabagoo seeded up (2).jpg
Q...jpg
Gabagoo buds (2).jpg
R...jpg

Morning Carty

How are you feeling?
Hey Ness.... long weekend of worry. Then I get a phone message Monday morning, my Dr has scheduled me to go to the Cancer Institute the 27th.. Blood work and MRI before then.. onto another challenge eh?

but hey, my hips feel awesome.. walking a lot. so hopefully my bionics will kick in and I'll be just fine.. haha

Hey Ness.... long weekend of worry. Then I get a phone message Monday morning, my Dr has scheduled me to go to the Cancer Institute the 27th.. Blood work and MRI before then.. onto another challenge eh?

but hey, my hips feel awesome.. walking a lot. so hopefully my bionics will kick in and I'll be just fine.. haha

Carty I'm so sorry you and Tina have to go through the outcome of cancer. You got this Carty. The medical field has come a long way with the cure of cancer. I'll be praying for you Carty. 🥰
It's awesome your hip are working. ☺️

Latest posts

Back