Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Appt set for MRI with contrast dye setup for Thursday, then Oncologist Friday.. until then I'm
just trying to keep busy. Went for a nice walk with wifey and Mongo this morning at 7am.. nice, had streets to ourselves and seen steam coming off of the pool.. oooooohh baby.

I hope you all understand, this was not a plea for sympathy but love and support.. anybody that prays for you or just thinks healing thoughts is a plus and I appreciate it so much. I'll keep you all posted.. haha. get it.

I do have 2 baby Autos going.. STOMP or whatever you wanna call it.. Gabagoo x Sour Stomper, when I hit my big Gabagoo a few pollen fella's found the SS plant.. 8 seeds were found...

Stomp A has 2 plants because I'd given up on a no show seedling.. walla.. ECSD #6 maybe..
Stomp a n b plus.jpg

Good Morning Carty. Your always in my daily prayer. Everytrhing will be all right Carty it's just going to take time. Be strong.

I see you started Stompa sending green mojo your way. Anything green is a plus.

Recieve my seed yesterday thank you. The Gabagoo will be in my next run looking forward to growing them out. Thank you

Time to start this day.😊

Good Morning Carty. Your always in my daily prayer. Everytrhing will be all right Carty it's just going to take time. Be strong.

I see you started Stompa sending green mojo your way. Anything green is a plus.

Recieve my seed yesterday thank you. The Gabagoo will be in my next run looking forward to growing them out. Thank you

Time to start this day.😊
U R SO SWEET........ 🥰

Ness really is the nicest huh? part of my support crew. Like u. today was just 2 Cat Scans, tomorrow I hope I find out at least what I'm facing. Been chatting with a friend Budmiser who at what time was an Emergency Room Dr. and he's given me many reason to not stress over this atm. even did some research and found a nerve issue in the shoulder that can cause these exact same symptoms and can be fixed with surgery..

I walked into the same hospital where I had both hips done in Aug and then Oct today without a cane for assistance. Walked all over the hospital to register, then find radiology, back to the parking lot. now THAT felt pretty darn good.. no cane, not much of a limp at all.. great mood.

I got this..

Ness really is the nicest huh? part of my support crew. Like u. today was just 2 Cat Scans, tomorrow I hope I find out at least what I'm facing. Been chatting with a friend Budmiser who at what time was an Emergency Room Dr. and he's given me many reason to not stress over this atm. even did some research and found a nerve issue in the shoulder that can cause these exact same symptoms and can be fixed with surgery..

I walked into the same hospital where I had both hips done in Aug and then Oct today without a cane for assistance. Walked all over the hospital to register, then find radiology, back to the parking lot. now THAT felt pretty darn good.. no cane, not much of a limp at all.. great mood.

I got this..
We got this ....

@Carty , We haven't met, but I heard that you are the resident auto expert, so I looked into you. I am empathetic. You have much on your plate. Once you know exactly what you are dealing with, I swear you will find focus and strength beyond what you have previously known. You have my prayers (which are quite potent).

Hey everyone... NO CANCER for this guy. Tests all came back fine, no Hodgkin's Lymphoma for me.
Tendons possible trapped going thru my shoulder causing all this.. Budmiser may of been spot on, but
we won't tell him that now will we... hahahaha.

The stress the past week was unreal worrying about this.. the DR was great to deal with, he scheduled an MRI for Feb. of my shoulder region to hopefully discover the culprit. and then get it fixed.

@Carty , We haven't met, but I heard that you are the resident auto expert, so I looked into you. I am empathetic. You have much on your plate. Once you know exactly what you are dealing with, I swear you will find focus and strength beyond what you have previously known. You have my prayers (which are quite potent).
Very potent, already worked.. I so appreciate the love & support of my family at MP..

Seemed like you were heading into a question about Autos brother... anything I can do to help?

Hey everyone... NO CANCER for this guy. Tests all came back fine, no Hodgkin's Lymphoma for me.
Tendons possible trapped going thru my shoulder causing all this.. Budmiser may of been spot on, but

The stress the past week was unreal worrying about this.. the DR was great to deal with, he scheduled an MRI for Feb. of my shoulder region to hopefully discover the culprit. and then get it fixed.
Sister here. Wow! Wonderful news for you! Celebrate! I will pick your brain later.

Hey Shiloh my Sister... I see your also another swamp dweller.. thanks for giving me the time too, apprec.

I'll be doing a lot of Memorial stuff this year growing out photos of Goat & Monkey Genetics in attempt to
keep Matt's workings around and many available soon for others..

Hey Shiloh my Sister... I see your also another swamp dweller.. thanks for giving me the time too, apprec.

I'll be doing a lot of Memorial stuff this year growing out photos of Goat & Monkey Genetics in attempt to
Yes, a damn near native--pre Disney! Where are you? I grew up in Orlando, landed thankfully in Zellwood, in my one acre patch of real Florida, in a century old house.

We will need a recent picture to update your other picture in the Weed Hall of Fame Carty.
Lets try your left side this time .The right side makes your chin look like chins....😍

Great news, sir!

Latest posts

Back