Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brain hurts. I have read on this thread for two days now and feel comfortable about my first auto grow that just sprouted. I wish I would have read up on this before I started my photo plants in my tent weeks ago. There is a lot of knowledge packed in this 21 page thread every aspect of growing. I’m sure I will be rereading this thread weekly during my auto grow. Thanks for all the info and time you are giving to the greenhorns of growing or greenhorns of auto. This Gabagoo has me very intrigued I hope to try it one day.

Hello there MiniG... really appreciate the compliment and confidence directed towards what I do..
It's truly about the love of the plant, not pushing them to hard and allowing the genetics to work..

Auto's eh? Just love autoflowering. and stay tuned because if all works out I'll have Gabagoo & Miss Piggy up for sale under Carty's Collective Crosses.. have a friend designing seeds pucks, with the holes in the plastic for seeds to recess into.. excellent for shipping savings.. My Logo will be on the back..
20230319_060428[1].jpg

Plants are being hit with pollen, Gabagoo F4 be done 1st along with 2 new ones in test mode..
Gobstomper and Beast Mode. Then Miss Piggy F3's..

Gobstomper = Gabagoo x Sour Stomper by Mephisto
Beast Mode = Blue Vangoo x Gabagoo x Gabagoo

Probably hand out the testers free with a pack of seeds.. working on fair pricing.. starting to get fun..

Hello there MiniG... really appreciate the compliment and confidence directed towards what I do..
It's truly about the love of the plant, not pushing them to hard and allowing the genetics to work..

Auto's eh? Just love autoflowering. and stay tuned because if all works out I'll have Gabagoo & Miss Piggy up for sale under Carty's Collective Crosses.. have a friend designing seeds pucks, with the holes in the plastic for seeds to recess into.. excellent for shipping savings.. My Logo will be on the back..
View attachment 326903

Plants are being hit with pollen, Gabagoo F4 be done 1st along with 2 new ones in test mode..

Probably hand out the testers free with a pack of seeds.. working on fair pricing.. starting to get fun..
I will get some from you when they are ready. I have grown outdoors for 3 years without any clue of what I was doing. I have grown the same strain for three years until I got the balls to order online and I’m very excited for a change in scenery.

Gorilla Glue and Walter White Autos finishing up here at 60 days in... lol

Mongo prefers the GG
Mongo approved.jpg
GG  Auto.jpg

Walter White, forgot to take final photos so this is few weeks before chop
Walter White Auto.jpg

Concentrating on photo periods atm... check out my thread

I will get some from you when they are ready. I have grown outdoors for 3 years without any clue of what I was doing. I have grown the same strain for three years until I got the balls to order online and I’m very excited for a change in scenery.

So, what did ya get?

Gorilla Glue and Walter White Autos finishing up here at 60 days in... lol

Mongo prefers the GG
View attachment 326906View attachment 326905

Walter White, forgot to take final photos so this is few weeks before chop
View attachment 326907

Concentrating on photo periods atm... check out my thread
What Mongo wants ,Mongo gets ! I heard that was the story going around ! 🙂
I never had Walter White.
If I ever had a son I would name him Mephisto !
Im lovin their sour or green crack.I forget which !

Both... hahaha. Anything by Mephisto bro. I love their gear.

Next up for a few Autos is : S.O.D.K. x Super Orange Haze from a buddy of mine in 420noob..

I'm doing a Haze grow of fast finishers.. 4 photo periods and 2 Autos all Haze influencers.. stay tuned

Both... hahaha. Anything by Mephisto bro. I love their gear.

Next up for a few Autos is : S.O.D.K. x Super Orange Haze from a buddy of mine in 420noob..

I'm doing a Haze grow of fast finishers.. 4 photo periods and 2 Autos all Haze influencers.. stay tuned
got me some popcorn and me pipe !

HEADS UP..... Finally, my Gabagoo, Beast Mode and Gobstomper Autos will be available in their 1st seed run around August 1st. Seeds to be harvested around the 4th of July and we'd like to verify germ % and things before releasing any...

I have a friend making me seed pucks custom for my gear and hopefully my start...

Gabagoo F4 Auto regs - (AK47 x Sour60) x Blue Streak/Agoo

Beast Mode F2 - Kush Van Stitch x W.C. OG/Cash Crop Auto x Gabagoo F3

Gobstomper - Gabagoo F3 x Sour Stomper (Purple phenotype). Mephisto

Next up
Miss Piggy Auto Regs

Here is what Gabagoo looks like
Argo's Gabagoo.jpg

Gabagoo is saved... woot woot.

Argo's Gardens was my back up guy and he just started the Gabagoo and Beast Mode Auto seeds I sent him few weeks ago..
Gabagoo and ** in water.jpg

after 24hrs in water and sinking... into dirt they went.

Attachments

• Gabagoo and ** planted.jpg
    Gabagoo and ** planted.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
I miss my Autos.. and with having a good amount on hand now, I find it difficult to not crank up the small tent and run 8 fem'd autos in small tent with 4 fem'd photos in the big tent.. if I start the 4 fem'd photos now I can veg them for almost 30 days before flipping them to flower..

what to choose is slowly becoming an issue however... maybe I should put up a list here and let you fine people pick for me.... huh?

Purple Lot Lizard
One eyed snake bait
Double Grape x Stilton
Trizzler x Lions Den
Grandaddy Purple
Fugue State x Pink Panama
Fantasmo Express
Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang
Strawberry Nugget x Creme de la Chem
Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
Wet Orangutan
Dark Illusion
Dark Illusion II
Magnum Opus
Big Bud
Big Jack
Zkittlez
Amnesia Haze
Pineapple
Girl Scout Cookies
Detonator
Samsquatch

See, not so easy huh? some are fem's.. some not.. but didn't want that to affect your choice..
just trying to keep things fun

I miss my Autos.. and with having a good amount on hand now, I find it difficult to not crank up the small tent and run 8 fem'd autos in small tent with 4 fem'd photos in the big tent.. if I start the 4 fem'd photos now I can veg them for almost 30 days before flipping them to flower..

what to choose is slowly becoming an issue however... maybe I should put up a list here and let you fine people pick for me.... huh?

Purple Lot Lizard
One eyed snake bait
Double Grape x Stilton
Trizzler x Lions Den
Grandaddy Purple
Fugue State x Pink Panama
Fantasmo Express
Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang
Strawberry Nugget x Creme de la Chem
Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
Wet Orangutan
Dark Illusion
Dark Illusion II
Magnum Opus
Big Bud
Big Jack
Zkittlez
Amnesia Haze
Pineapple
Girl Scout Cookies
Detonator
Samsquatch

See, not so easy huh? some are fem's.. some not.. but didn't want that to affect your choice..
just trying to keep things fun
I like Magnum Opus ! Only because it was my nick name in high school ... :rolleyes:
Couldn't sleep .Good Morning!
46 and dark....

View attachment 326903

Gabagoo is a great plant. I loved growing it. Tough plant too.

Batman, are you dyslexic.. ? hehe. I think your meant GDP right?

Gabagoo is a great plant. I loved growing it. Tough plant too.
You know its won Bud of the Month here twice and neither entry was mine.. wasn't one yours bro?

And don't worry dude. I'm getting ready to hit the market with thousands of seeds x 5 strains with Gabagoo being the main strain being reproduced by 2 people.. Argo's Gardens on here being one of them.. he's been running her the longest.

I crosse the Gabagoo with my Blue Vangoo. (BV- W.C. OG x Cash Crop auto crossed to Kush Van Stitch.
one wicked plant I never released.. I actually bought the KVS seeds, 1st pack since 2003.

Kush Van Stitch aka Beast Mode hit with pollen from Gabagoo F4 to make Beast Mode testers.
Beast Mode.jpg

Gabagoo also hit a Mephisto plant< Sour Stomper.. thus, Gobstomper testers are born..

until next time

Latest posts

Back