Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman, are you dyslexic.. ? hehe. I think your meant GDP right?

You know its won Bud of the Month here twice and neither entry was mine.. wasn't one yours bro?

And don't worry dude. I'm getting ready to hit the market with thousands of seeds x 5 strains with Gabagoo being the main strain being reproduced by 2 people.. Argo's Gardens on here being one of them.. he's been running her the longest.

I crosse the Gabagoo with my Blue Vangoo. (BV- W.C. OG x Cash Crop auto crossed to Kush Van Stitch.
one wicked plant I never released.. I actually bought the KVS seeds, 1st pack since 2003.

Kush Van Stitch aka Beast Mode hit with pollen from Gabagoo F4 to make Beast Mode testers.
View attachment 329646
Gabagoo also hit a Mephisto plant< Sour Stomper.. thus, Gobstomper testers are born..

until next time
If had a son I would name him Mephisto ....

Batman, are you dyslexic.. ? hehe. I think your meant GDP right?

You know its won Bud of the Month here twice and neither entry was mine.. wasn't one yours bro?

And don't worry dude. I'm getting ready to hit the market with thousands of seeds x 5 strains with Gabagoo being the main strain being reproduced by 2 people.. Argo's Gardens on here being one of them.. he's been running her the longest.

I crosse the Gabagoo with my Blue Vangoo. (BV- W.C. OG x Cash Crop auto crossed to Kush Van Stitch.
one wicked plant I never released.. I actually bought the KVS seeds, 1st pack since 2003.

Kush Van Stitch aka Beast Mode hit with pollen from Gabagoo F4 to make Beast Mode testers.
View attachment 329646
Gabagoo also hit a Mephisto plant< Sour Stomper.. thus, Gobstomper testers are born..

until next time
Yeah Carty. I won Bud Of The Month with Gabagoo. She was purtty.😁
I'll be waiting for some of her crosses,, especially the Blue Vangoo cross.

Me too, getting excited because I know the one grower is so trustworthy. Argo's Gardens.. all his advertising products, stickers and company logos were hand drawn by me.. said he wanted old school looks. hehe.
Thinking I need to put together a logo for the Gabagoo, Miss PIggy and Beast Mode... eh"?

Off to do some art work, only reason I'm not here quite as much lately ok... just busy doing art I'm actually getting paid for.. hehe.

night

Me too, getting excited because I know the one grower is so trustworthy. Argo's Gardens.. all his advertising products, stickers and company logos were hand drawn by me.. said he wanted old school looks. hehe.
Thinking I need to put together a logo for the Gabagoo, Miss PIggy and Beast Mode... eh"?

Off to do some art work, only reason I'm not here quite as much lately ok... just busy doing art I'm actually getting paid for.. hehe.

night
I’m gonna need one of those Carty stickers for my collection 😊

night
Paid for work? I thought you worked for beans : )

Paid for work? I thought you worked for beans : )
Now THAT is funny **** man... Wins you a card... what's a card you ask? good question.
I have a bag of cards from sympathy to get well to congrats.. I tape 6 strains inside, put a stamp on it and walla.. for the cost of a stamp now I can send out "BEANS" I work my toucush off for btw... hahahaha.

Shoot me a pm bro... and don't worry, the other 2 above you are already taken care of... ain't that cool.

Looks like @Treetard was able to reveg at least one of the snaggletooth plants(after harvesting the buds from it) so clones may be in the works.
He may have the only sample of that leaf type. So far none of the ones I started showed any mutant traits at all. Of course, isolating the trait using a single plant with unknown lineage would be next to impossible. The only way to generate seeds may be to reverse a clone and generate feminized seeds only.

He may have the only sample of that leaf type. So far none of the ones I started showed any mutant traits at all. Of course, isolating the trait using a single plant with unknown lineage would be next to impossible. The only way to generate seeds may be to reverse a clone and generate feminized seeds only.
I think he said they started looking like mutants later in life(kinda like me). Regardless, Mimosa is a pretty nice plant so I think you will get a win either way.

I think he said they started looking like mutants later in life(kinda like me). Regardless, Mimosa is a pretty nice plant so I think you will get a win either way.
It's still pretty small, but I do like the way it looks. By later in life, do you mean a few weeks or several months?? If it's months, I'm going to need a bigger grow space to find it : )

Okay.. wife caught me adding seeds to my grow and shook her finger at me.. you said.. was all she had to say.. and she is right. I said I'd try less so I am..

Into water this morning went... 6 - Purple Lot Lizard by Gary Repins of Sniper Seeds
Ha I told the wife I was done buying gear on Amazon but ten packages later ranging from lights to nutes lol I’m sure I get the finger when the mail box is checked.

Ha I told the wife I was done buying gear on Amazon but ten packages later ranging from lights to nutes lol I’m sure I get the finger when the mail box is checked.
HA HA HA HA... yup. I had mentioned to my bro Atilla that I wait for my wife to leave so I can wash my dirty pots thru the dishwasher... smarty looks at me and says... "oh your so gangster" talk about feeling 60.
hahaha... now she washed them for me and my best kept secret is: LSR.. Lime Scale & Rust remover..
soak them in the tub in a mix of it and it eats away all the calcium build up in the air holes.. I use pots for Orchids so there are a lot of extra drain holes... plants love them..

Latest posts

Back