Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight I just planted my Autos... only 1 did not germinate...

5 - Purple Lot Lizard Fem by Sniper Seeds owned by my buddy Gary Repins.. 1 failed to germ.
1 - Fugue State x Pink Panama fem by Mephisto Genetics

These seeds were floated for almost 3 days with clean water and 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide in the cup.
All of them had small tails at the time of planting... not bad.

Setup this run:
Miracle Grow moisture control soil, budget dictated we get the $9 big bag at Sam's Club vs almost $30 now for a bag of soil ... and man does this stretch far. I add a bag of chunky perlite to the mix and some Mchorrizea fungus and some Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade) to battle fungus gnats...

Carty's Birthday Grow

Me too, getting excited because I know the one grower is so trustworthy. Argo's Gardens.. all his advertising products, stickers and company logos were hand drawn by me.. said he wanted old school looks. hehe.
Thinking I need to put together a logo for the Gabagoo, Miss PIggy and Beast Mode... eh"?

Off to do some art work, only reason I'm not here quite as much lately ok... just busy doing art I'm actually getting paid for.. hehe.

night
I like Miss Piggy!

I like Miss Piggy!
I like her so much I married her.... hahaha.. The wife is 5'1" and has them thick country girl legs... we were watching Muppet Treasure Island once and there's a scene where Miss Piggy is hung upside down from a cliff and her skirt is a wee bit lifted... My wife laughs and says, look, it's my legs... I was glad she said it.. ha.

I was messing around drawing Logos n stuff... came up with a few for Miss Piggy..
MP Avatar.jpg

So yeah buddy.. I'm all about the pig. Just call me Kermi.

It's still pretty small, but I do like the way it looks. By later in life, do you mean a few weeks or several months?? If it's months, I'm going to need a bigger grow space to find it : )
They didn’t look weird until a month or so in to it. I wasn’t expecting it so it kinda took me a min before I started asking other people if I was loosing my mind or they thought they looked weird too. I’ll try to find a pic but it’s hard to figure out which ones are which. If I had known I would have labeled them. The reveg is working tho so I’ll definitely have some clones

They didn’t look weird until a month or so in to it. I wasn’t expecting it so it kinda took me a min before I started asking other people if I was loosing my mind or they thought they looked weird too. I’ll try to find a pic but it’s hard to figure out which ones are which. If I had known I would have labeled them. The reveg is working tho so I’ll definitely have some clones
Clones will definitely help find the phenom. An F1 cross from the wrong strain isn't likely to produce the same recessive leaf pattern, but back crossing with the right strain is much more likely to do so. So pollen from the other strains can be used on different branches of a single clone, and only the seeds produced by crossing with the right strain will be likely to produce that leaf pattern.

Also, since the genes that caused that leaf pattern are already "turned on" in the clone, the seeds it produces will be more likely to also have them turned on. That could make them show the leaf pattern sooner than the original.

And these are Autos guys that your speaking of? Because I've never known of an Auto that would reveg and usually with an auto, when you clone it, it doesn't revert back to veg... but just roots and continues on at the same stage from wince it was cut... so talk about a stunted plant..

If your truly revegging an Auto... feel free to post it up here, we'd all love to watch this..

And these are Autos guys that your speaking of? Because I've never known of an Auto that would reveg and usually with an auto, when you clone it, it doesn't revert back to veg... but just roots and continues on at the same stage from wince it was cut... so talk about a stunted plant..

If your truly revegging an Auto... feel free to post it up here, we'd all love to watch this..
No, not autos, mutants! We were just hijacking your thread, sorry : )

I am trying to reveg the Bubblegum Auto just for something to do. I don't expect it to work, though.

I like her so much I married her.... hahaha.. The wife is 5'1" and has them thick country girl legs... we were watching Muppet Treasure Island once and there's a scene where Miss Piggy is hung upside down from a cliff and her skirt is a wee bit lifted... My wife laughs and says, look, it's my legs... I was glad she said it.. ha.

I was messing around drawing Logos n stuff... came up with a few for Miss Piggy..
View attachment 330671

So yeah buddy.. I'm all about the pig. Just call me Kermi.
1686578462378.png

Latest posts

Back