Auto's in soil outdoor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man moon

Reaction score
I started several test plants to see what the auto flowers were all about.
These poor things have been very forgiving during the whole trial run.
Some have already been removed to the test dry area.

All in all I am pleased with how it works and the knowledge I gained from the test runs.
They are finishing up for the most part, maybe a couple weeks.

Went to war with the bugs out in the pen. Tried some major manipulations seeing how far you can push them.
They do best without drastic change.

The "Penny's" will be turned into medicines and healing balms after a few months cure. There will be some smokable flower but the bug risk grows with each passing day. Skittles and a Gelato are what I was told these are.

I am now working on a Wedding cake in a pot on the patio. A much kinder location that will allow me to let her run till the buds fall over.:p

test1.png

Last edited:
Just for clarity.

I don't recommend any of this crazy lunatic experimentation. You can push them too far. But knowing the edge is helpful.

And I would not want anyone to think I have given up on these pretty penny's. I lub them too. They are stunted but mighty in their own right.
It's not an easy life for the testers.
Jelly.png

The Gelato is a true Warrior and has an attitude of "You have no idea what I'm cooking up in these babies"

Latest posts

Back