Autos mother natures way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I promised Carty I would do a grow journal on his Gabagoo babies.
I dropped one in soil a few days ago. Here it is poping it's head out and seeing the light of day for the 1st time. Hope it's a girl.
And I won't bore you with pictures everyday 😁
20220327_092312.jpg

Cartman says the Gabagoo is Top Shelf herb which piqued my interest cause Carty has been around the block a few times and I like his experience

Weedhopper , what size container will you be flowering this girl in?

Cartman says the Gabagoo is Top Shelf herb which piqued my interest cause Carty has been around the block a few times and I like his experience

Weedhopper , what size container will you be flowering this girl in?

It should be Big my friend. Your the one responsible for the Daddy in this mix of thangs. Being the very first person to send me Autos and get me interested in them..

Funny story about Gabagoo... was gifted a nice grip of seeds from Big years ago.. the stamp machine got all but 3
seeds, of which I got 2 females and a male. One female was tall and #2 was a short little thang just like the Sour60
daddy. So Gabagoo was barely born..

Name: My wife Ladybug named the strain after a good dry she was loading a test bowl and it was almost impossible to get the bud clippings off your finger.. loving the Sopranos she does the italian thing with her hands and says..
This stuff is Gabagoo ehh.. LMAO.... hey, the Lady is funny. Gabagoo it is..

I just sent 10 of my last 15 seeds to Argo along with 2 seeds of Sour60 x Blue Streak F3 in hopes he'll do a preservation seed run for us all.. up in Colorado in his area people ask for it first he says...

Here are 2 Agoo... can you guess which one takes after the Sour60?
Agoo 2 up potted.jpg
tent 1d (2).jpg

My second Gabagoo I planted has its head up licking the sun. That's two I got going now. The 1st one is 2 weeks from seed and looking good.
Also got 2 zkittle Autos from GMO that have poped. That's 100% germination rate mother natures way. Well I did give them a little help by removing some soil off their little heads. But that's just the Dad in me. Help my babies take their first breath of fresh air.😁
I'll post pics later but I don't wanna bore ppl with too many pictures. Just enough for a journal

Latest posts

Back