Autos mother natures way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1649525588068.png

1649525568305.png

Never really had a problem with my neighbors.
There's an old timer I know here who has been growing weed in his yard his whole life.

We was talking one day about it, and I asked him how he was able to keep from getting busted. He said "I went out and caught me a dozen skunks" . I asked if that was how he hid the smell. He look at me, laughed, and said "you ain't too bright are ya?" He said "They can smell whatever they want. Ain't no one coming within 50 yards of a skunk."

I am so fking pissed. My wife just called me and said the wind had blown one of my damn fabric pots over and my oldest Gabagoo is most likely dead. :mad::angiesfavorite:
I told her to stick the roots in water until i get home but im afraid the god damn wind did her in. Fking wind has been blowing shit everywhere the last couple days, including my truck this morning on the way to the office. My other Gabagoo and Zkittles is still okay. #$%^&*&^%$^&*(&^%

Okay. This is the two that I have left after the storm and a god damn mockingbird.
1st one is Gabagoo Auto the other is Zkittles Auto. Both are at 2 weeks from seed.
20220417_153804_HDR.jpg
20220417_153810.jpg

I have a Gelato Auto that I germinated instead of starting in soil like the two above,,,, I put it in soil yesterday. It's tap root was about an inch long when I took it out of the paper towel. I'll add it when it pops its head out
That will give me three different Autos growing outside in good old mother natures light and CO2. This might be fun.😁

Mother fker. I just caught my god damn dog chewing on my plants. One was out of the soil the other chewed on. I put the one plant back in the soil. Hope it lives. Wasn't a bird or wind,,,it was the fking dog all along.😠
I'm so fking pissed. That dog is a lucky bastard my Wife is between me and him.:angiesfavorite:

Mother fker. I just caught my god damn dog chewing on my plants. One was out of the soil the other chewed on. I put the one plant back in the soil. Hope it lives. Wasn't a bird or wind,,,it was the fking dog all along.😠
I'm so fking pissed. That dog is a lucky bastard my Wife is between me and him.:angiesfavorite:

hahahahhaha!…..with me it’s cats…..the feckers chewed a bunch of leaves the other day and flat ruined a half dozen pepper plants

if it ain’t one thing it’s another!

Fking dog. He fked the Gabagoo seedling up bad and chewed the shit out of the Zkittles Auto. They are still growing but the Gabagoo doesn't look like its going to fully recover from being pulled out of the soil. Ill see how the Zkittles does.

I just germinated 4 different Autos and dropped them in soil yesterday.
I got Gabagoo,Blue Vangoo, Zkittles,and Gelato. There outside in Jiffy Pots.
This time I'm keeping them where the fking dog can't get to them.😡

Okay it's been awhile since my dog chewed up my plants. But here they are still growing.
The tallest one is the Zkittles that he chewed up on one side and the smaller is the Gabagoo he actually pulled out of the pot. It stunted the poor girl but she is still growing. Both are females already starting to show pistols. I took them out of the pots and put them in the ground. Most the stuff growing around them is Mexican Marigolds that haven't flowered which is weird but bugs don't like the plant at all.

20220521_084516.jpg
20220521_084522.jpg

Latest posts

Back