Autos mother natures way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are some I'm germinating.
20220521_083853.jpg
20220521_083900.jpg

Big I would be more then glad too but these mother fkers haven't put any flowers out. I never seen Marigold plants that big with no flowers. But then again it's the leaves that bugs don't like so they are still doing their job. They came in a pack of seeds with wild flowers.
My wife is pissed because the last time I grew Marigolds in that garden they were really pretty with lots of flowers but they were much smaller plants.😳

Okay it's been awhile since my dog chewed up my plants. But here they are still growing.
The tallest one is the Zkittles that he chewed up on one side and the smaller is the Gabagoo he actually pulled out of the pot. It stunted the poor girl but she is still growing. Both are females already starting to show pistols. I took them out of the pots and put them in the ground. Most the stuff growing around them is Mexican Marigolds that haven't flowered which is weird but bugs don't like the plant at all.

View attachment 297544View attachment 297546
I wonder if the Bugs go to the Marigolds instead of the weed plants
ie: sacrificial plant

That dog is not as handsome as my dog ya funny bastard.
And most bugs don't like Marigolds so they stay away from them and whatever is around them.

Big I would be more then glad too but these mother fkers haven't put any flowers out. I never seen Marigold plants that big with no flowers. But then again it's the leaves that bugs don't like so they are still doing their job. They came in a pack of seeds with wild flowers.
My wife is pissed because the last time I grew Marigolds in that garden they were really pretty with lots of flowers but they were much smaller plants.😳
It's not because of too much N is it? I've been told marigolds won't flower if so.

Latest posts

Back