average veg time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
What is the average time u all leave ure plants in veg? I know it depends on strain and rate of growth, just wondering what the average is.

OK 6 ta 8 sounds good to me, just let my querkle go 13 and she is doing wonderful, think ill stick with a bit less tho. Thank y'all for the quick replays, rose I hope that dirt compost works out for ya

24 weeks for me! :) 2 months indoors, 4 months outdoors. I finish flower outdoors.

ChewbacaKz said:
OK 6 ta 8 sounds good to me, just let my querkle go 13 and she is doing wonderful, think ill stick with a bit less tho. Thank y'all for the quick replays, rose I hope that dirt compost works out for ya

Thanks, I think it will, hope so anyway.

3 or 4 weeks :eek:.

But i promiss that will veg 6 weeks the Larry and the Satori.

Wow awesome, so everyone is 6 ta 8 or less, was worried I was not giving enough veg time. Drifting, I wish I felt safe flowering outside all the time, done it a couple times but I'm always a nervous wreck. I live in a tiny hick town so everyone thinks they need to know eachothers business. .oh and Just to add, NY querkles are the mist crystal covered buds IV grown so far

I usually go 4-6 weeks on veg....unless I am lolipopping clones...then 2 weeks.

Lollipoping, I callem power puffs,lol. I wanted to do that with some querkle clones but out of ten only two took, I think I'm keeping them under to much light. Gonna keep one as a mom, will be my first mother plant, She looks worthy,lol guess I will know when I smoke her. I think I mite power puff the other one tho

All depends what you want or what you are working with.....Growing indoors with sexually mature clones? area to cover.... Growing style.......

My personal style:.... 2 weeks in cloner: 1 month in VEG... : (8 week variety).. 56-60 days in flower.....

Rose hit my routine right on the nose with the 6 to 8 weeks veg time, depending on how big they are ofc. Also, I am soiless and get alot huge amounts of growth during this time, so somtimes 6 weeks is more than enough.

The plants in my vedge space are clones of the plants in the flower tent -- when the ones in flower are done their clones are cloned and then put in 12/12 -- 6 to 8 weeks is about right. That's how I plan to do it anyway. :)

wow - didn't expect to be the only one who stays with an 8-week veg, 8-week flower cycle.

LOL Sssc, were a bunch of impatient stoners, but I did go 9 weeks and 13 weeks with the querkles in veg. 1st time and probably last, seemed like forevet

The one I took 9 weeks no, but the pot is also a bit small, so ill take blame, the one I took thirteen is in a five gallon pot and only 3 weeks into flower and she looks like she will be

Latest posts

Back