avoiding the munchies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Llama

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to stop or at least lessen the munchies? The only things that seem to work for me are pizza, cake, cookies, candy......etc.

I was in a smoke shop today and the proprieter told me that there was a bud strain out there that actually suppresses the appetite. He said it was very very expensive. (about $300.00 per seed) I don't really think he knows what he's talking about.
Has anybody here heard of that? Inquiring minds really want to know.

salesman..lol...do think some strains make you have munchies more then others..what strain are ya puffin?...go back to that $300 a seed dude and Tell him smoke it...lol..

hope he had a pipe in his hand cause he was blowing smoke.

I can let ya hve those beans for 150 a piece......:)

Lol.....the best thing I hve found for the munchies is to hve healthy food on hand and eat that instead of the crap. Some of me and the wife's healthy faves are non fat vanilla yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, peanut butter, pretzels, and nuts. My wife has actually lost about 30 pounds in the last 8 months since we started doing this.

smoke crack, cigarette, or meth before, during, and after to completly counteract appetite increase with cannabis.
:fly:

are munchies that bad that you cant control your cravings?! Get UP! Go walk around, use that metabolism for something useful. Get a hobby :watchplant:

:rofl:

I thought the guy was full of **.
Right now I'm finishing up some trainwreck, northern lights, and jock horror that I grew last year. Good stuff!!!

And yes...sometimes the munchies do get out of control..After I clean out the produce drawer in the fridge, I start looking at all the other goodies. Plus my wife loves to bake.
We try to stay active but the weather has been awful, keeping us inside a lot more than we like.(we're hiking the Grand Canyon rim to rim next spring. I have way more hobbies than time.
So I guess there is no such thing as munchie proof bud?

The only way to stop the munchies.

images.jpg

The best thing for munchies is Pineapple, and orange juice. I always love Honey bunches of oats when i get the munchies too lol

I'm not sure on the Not getting the munchies though, i seem to always get them lol.

Anything with high sugar will suprress your munchies......or just grab a bag of doritos and grip it and rip it!

Latest posts

Back