Aw Crap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusible

Reaction score
Hey guys, I ran into another problem :mad: . As I've mentioned before, I have been struggling with mites for the past week or so. Yesterday I went down to the Hydro store and bought a bottle of Safers insect killing soap and sprayed them all thouroughly (this was the second bottle used so far). This morning when I went into the room I noticed that alot of the leaves developed light brown stains on them. Has anyone ever had this problem? I'm not sure if It was the spray, or maybe the plants are getting too close to the lights. I'm using 1000WHPS n 600WMH. The closest plant was like 1.5 ft to the HPS. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Did you spray them when the lights were on? If so you can get some nasty burn from the liquid magnifying the light.

Yeah thats what I thought it was.... stressful to the plant huh?

is there anything i can do to help them out? or do you i think i shouldnt worry about it.

No single type of insecticide will kill ALL the mites. Some will have a resistence to it; they will survive and produce more of their kind.
What you need to do is vary the types of insecticide you use.
For example, on Day 1 use insecticidal soap.
Day 2: plain water
Day 3: neem oil
Day 4: plain water
Day 5: back to the soap and so on.
You need to do this for 2 weeks, at least (to break their life cycle).

Thanks ganga. Chronic I'll post some picz later today

Floramite will, but it is a gnarly, garly chemical that shouldn't be used unless dire straights are entered. Mite genocide with that stuff,it also costs $250 a quart at the lowest, but it goes along way.

Here are a few shots of the damage from the spraying while the lights were on yesterday.... the closeup is the most damaged bud.... they are 11 days on 12/12. Do you think they will herm up on me?

SSPX0059.JPG

SSPX0060.JPG

SSPX0062.JPG

Looks familiar as I have done it before my self, you should be fine, the new leaf growth will come in looking good, you may want to remove the really dead stuff or just let it grow out, it's up to you really, I usually pull any messed up stuff.

Man was I worried. :eek: Thanks again Biff, you're always great help .

Latest posts

Back