awww, make room for baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GrewUp To ScrewUp

Eye_bad_073.jpg

taken earliar today.
Eye_bad_077.jpg

they grow so fast.

wait til i take them out of the sun!

hello grew up nice looking babies but you really shouldnt plant your plants so close together because as they grow their poor little roots will get a tangled together infact you should probibly seperate them to thier own pots as fast as possible

dirt aint cheap. the person i share a room already hates these cups. I am not sure what I will do with them. the buds i got them for were great according to my friend so they come from good heritage. how much longer til i can tell gender??

Those plants need to be separated!!! Repot one ASAP!

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
dirt aint cheap. the person i share a room already hates these cups. I am not sure what I will do with them. the buds i got them for were great according to my friend so they come from good heritage. how much longer til i can tell gender??
Yup i see some babies. Congrats mang. ;) Like KADE said you need to seperate them as soon as possible or your gonna end up with some serious problems. You have a ways to go my friend before your gonna be able to tell male from female. Might wanna take a look at this link here. Good luck on the grow. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837

dude thats as good as its gonna get i think. the day they get put in the ground or a pot is the day i live in a home and not a hotel room. i could put em out side but the low lifes around here have noses like blood hounds when it comes to this type of crop. but deffinently something needs to be done. they are like growing by the minute it seems. if i had the patiance i coud probally see it. more pics.
Eye_bad_115.jpg
Eye_bad_118.jpg

Eye_bad_114.jpg

by the end of the days it should be taller and hopefully bigger on the stem.

No one will "sniff" out nething until they are flowering... if you are trying to hide it from parents or whatnot they'll know too.... MJ stinks bad dude...
If those 2 in the same cup r not separated at least one... but probably both will die.

how much more time do i have b4 i can seperate them? they are about 5 days old.

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
how much more time do i have b4 i can seperate them? they are about 5 days old.

There is no set time... once the roots tangle it'll be harder... if the plant grows taller the roots are getting bigger and deeper and wider.

Latest posts

Back