Azomite Admendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prospector

Card Holder
Reaction score
I have a 30# bag of Azomite powder ordered and am impressed with all of the naturally occuring elements, over 60. It is also USDA approved as an addition to animal feed.

Does anyone have experience/knowledge concerning Azomite? Have you used it in any MJ grows?

It is also recommended on some sites for human detoxification, probably because it is a type of clay. It supposedly binds toxins and heavy metals in the intestines.

The data sheets will be more informative.

For some reason the attachments did not load previously. I am trying to add them again

View attachment Azomite As Supplement.pdf

View attachment Azomite-Clay-Analysis.pdf

It is one of the ingredients in nv's super soil....know that it supplies trace elements....that is about all I know.

The Hemp Goddess said:
It is one of the ingredients in nv's super soil....know that it supplies trace elements....that is about all I know.

I did not realize that the data sheets did not load previously, but I think it worked this time!

I use it in my mix, 1cup+/cf. I'd use more, but it's not available locally and shipping cost more than the product.

Says a lot about it for me to pay for the shipping. LOL

Wet

Wetdog said:
I use it in my mix, 1cup+/cf. I'd use more, but it's not available locally and shipping cost more than the product.

Says a lot about it for me to pay for the shipping. LOL

Wet

The place in Utah charged me under $39. for 30 lbs., shipped to Arizona. Smaller amounts arn't really worth buying since this product weighs 45 lbs. per cubic foot. Since it is used in fairly small amounts for our purposes, 30 pounds will go a long way even if I also eat it! I have stomach problems and it is supposed to help.

Latest posts

Back