AZshwagg´s daily mexico smoke report!

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Color: deep green bright red hairs
Smell: Very skunky
Texture: compact yet soft caylax
Taste: Not harsh, smooth smoke
High: Lasted bout 1 hr. 30 min.
It was pretty good, was alot better than the reg´s I get over there. I bought 14 grams for 3 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
14 grams for 3 dollars? thats tight. So how are you enjoying yourself down there? I am glad to see you found some goodies so it must be pretty good.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
holy crap....thats cheap

hope your having a great time :)

Devilweed

Reaction score
I have had a bad experince with Mexican Bud. enjoy!

purple_chronic

PR 4 LIFE...
Reaction score
Woah!!!! and over here it is so expensive!
Happy Smoking Man!!!! really...

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up AZ. Glad to see ya made it down there alright. Damn dude 14 grams for 3 dollars we may never see ya back in the states again. :D Anyway hope your having a great time and staying out of trouble. Take care man. ;)

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Hey AZschwagg. Glad to see you got across the border fine. Hope your having a lot of fun. Post some pics up when you get time of cool sights and stuff. I never been to Mexico.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
hey, I´ll save as many pic´s as I can!!!! I took pic´s of some really cool green house´s I saw on the way and sum bud shots. it´s kinda cool down here cause i have smoke buddy now and we chill everyday at 6 pm and toke out in his garge. It´s funny cause wen I come over to my friends pad he´s always shocked at the size of my spliffs, hahaha! I´m like ¨with these price I wish I had a mega blunt!!!!! mutt, i´ll take sum good pic´s of the countryside for ya, I think you´ll like them.

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up AZ. Glad to here everything is great down there. Be sure to smoke a couple of FAT ones for me and post some pics as soon as you get the chance.

JerryG1989

Reaction score
damn 14 grams for 3 bucks thats tight as **** wish i could get that kinda deal around here

have fun in mexico man

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Hey, TBG all smoke TEN FATTY´S for ya!!!!!!! Well, I just got done smoking 3 fatty´s and I rushed over to do the daiy smoke report! I bought this weed that did´t have any hairs but was more crystally like it had more trichomes then red hairs??????? It looked good tho and it made me laugh all crazy, all the way home,hahaha. I can´t load up any pic´s now cause I don´t have that disk, and the internet place is´nt really close so I´ll be on every other day,later!!!!!!

Latest posts