AZshwagg´s daily mexico smoke report!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Color: deep green bright red hairs
Smell: Very skunky
Texture: compact yet soft caylax
Taste: Not harsh, smooth smoke
High: Lasted bout 1 hr. 30 min.
It was pretty good, was alot better than the reg´s I get over there. I bought 14 grams for 3 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 grams for 3 dollars? thats tight. So how are you enjoying yourself down there? I am glad to see you found some goodies so it must be pretty good.

holy crap....thats cheap

hope your having a great time :)

I have had a bad experince with Mexican Bud. enjoy!

Woah!!!! and over here it is so expensive!
Happy Smoking Man!!!! really...

Whats up AZ. Glad to see ya made it down there alright. Damn dude 14 grams for 3 dollars we may never see ya back in the states again. :D Anyway hope your having a great time and staying out of trouble. Take care man. ;)

Hey AZschwagg. Glad to see you got across the border fine. Hope your having a lot of fun. Post some pics up when you get time of cool sights and stuff. I never been to Mexico.

hey, I´ll save as many pic´s as I can!!!! I took pic´s of some really cool green house´s I saw on the way and sum bud shots. it´s kinda cool down here cause i have smoke buddy now and we chill everyday at 6 pm and toke out in his garge. It´s funny cause wen I come over to my friends pad he´s always shocked at the size of my spliffs, hahaha! I´m like ¨with these price I wish I had a mega blunt!!!!! mutt, i´ll take sum good pic´s of the countryside for ya, I think you´ll like them.

Whats up AZ. Glad to here everything is great down there. Be sure to smoke a couple of FAT ones for me and post some pics as soon as you get the chance.

damn 14 grams for 3 bucks thats tight as shit wish i could get that kinda deal around here

have fun in mexico man

Hey, TBG all smoke TEN FATTY´S for ya!!!!!!! Well, I just got done smoking 3 fatty´s and I rushed over to do the daiy smoke report! I bought this weed that did´t have any hairs but was more crystally like it had more trichomes then red hairs??????? It looked good tho and it made me laugh all crazy, all the way home,hahaha. I can´t load up any pic´s now cause I don´t have that disk, and the internet place is´nt really close so I´ll be on every other day,later!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back