AZshwagg's grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Well, I started on plant from some seeds I got in a chronic sack, It's 4 days old and it looks like a healthy seedling. Unfortunately I'm still useing "Super Soil" but I didn't use as much of the house blend of coco and perlite. I'm using a 65 watt CFL to start the seedling and I'm gonna switch to a HPS light 24 hr's for vegging this time around. I don't have my camera but I'll get sum pic's up soon.

AZshwagg said:
Well, I started on plant from some seeds I got in a chronic sack, It's 4 days old and it looks like a healthy seedling. Unfortunately I'm still useing "Super Soil" but I didn't use as much of the house blend of coco and perlite. I'm using a 65 watt CFL to start the seedling and I'm gonna switch to a HPS light 24 hr's for vegging this time around. I don't have my camera but I'll get sum pic's up soon.

Man! I like a guy with confidence! I hope the one seed you've planted turns out to be a female man!

Good luck to you.

PS: I always plant several seeds. That way, I always get at least one female from the bunch. If you plant only one, after all that time, what happens if it's a male? You have to start over! Pop some more seeds down man. Quick! <Good luck man>

indeed, Stoney, males can get irritating. Clone the hell out of it if it shows it's a female, but for now plant more seeds if you have them.

Hey SB! Yeah, I know planting one sucks but I got good news, I just made the grow box bigger and I'm germinating two more seeds. I post a pic tommrow.

Latest posts

Back