B grade flick lovers thread...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always somewhat bummed if I miss the very start of Rocky Horror--love those lips....Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth stood still...

But he tolds us where we stand
And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear

I forgot about all that, my sisters got me in to it when i was a kid. they use to go to a theatre in Toronto that acted it out every friday night.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MHNvOVl8Y&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL2939B34E468547BD

Been Deaddie many times

Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll

I just listened to that as loud as my little tiny speakers would go. How fun. Hot paaatooootie.

My favorites: :hubba:

Motel Hell,
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes,
I Spit on Your Grave,
Killer Klowns from Outer Space,
The Blob and last, but not least,
Night of the Living Dead

God i was in love with this woman.:p
Still fit as @ 63 years old.:D
Was on Smiths album cover for 'RANK'.:hubba:
T4

basatesdo.jpg

alexandra bastedo.jpg

bast.jpg

TheChampionsOpening.jpg

Love Motel Hell, Night/Living Dead and Killer Klowns From Outer Space!

Loved Rocky Horror! Let's see... Attack of the killer tomatoes, mega-piranah vs. mega-crocodile! Band of the hand, dune,the toxic avenger!!!!! Nuclear high, gates of hell, last starfighter, johnny pnumonic, harley davidson and the marlboro man, crash test dummies, jerky boys, phantasm!!!!! Police academy, highlander, the brain that ate chicago, attack of the 50 foot woman, the blob, THEM, it came from across the lake, Garbage pail kids, the condor, canonball run, vampire hunters in ney jersey, i come in peace, Pork chop hill, rhinestone.........

Latest posts

Back