B-s Or Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, they need to get past my dogs, then my gun! And here, the police are my friends lol, so concern of calling them is nill Hey, I've even got my plants insured...

dman1234 said:
JMO, but i dont do that, i have friends i would trust with anything, but i can sleep better knowing no one knows, they just think i have a good connection.

3 decades of experience, and I still say...loose lips sink ships... it's been proven time and time again.

I didn't tell anyone... It was half his crop too! I'm not so upset about the plants; its the deceit and the fact that he should have just said no to start with! Why would you go 5 weeks and then risk getting caught by bum rushing to take out in two hours what took us two weeks to put in? And 5 weeks of work for nothing? W-T-F!?

Truly Gixxer, I completely understand his actions! Fear is a big thing, you didn't have the fear of having plants in YOUR HOUSE, so if the cops did kick the doors in, you weren't the one at risk. I'd bet top dollar, his fear grew with the plants, grew until he was scared of anything and a cop out front was the last straw. He was much more at risk than you, so you'll not have had that fear...the fear of jail, losing his house, his life etc.

As for covering his actions, he was likely worried you'd not understand (and it seems you don't lol), so he tried to cover as best his scared mind could do at the time. Think back, in all those conversations with your partner, did he ever experss concern...and did you try to calm him and keep him in it?

Sone people just can not take the stress that goes with grow mj.

Perhaps he got yesterdays date confused with todays date?

Wet

Roddy said:
Truly Gixxer, I completely understand his actions! Fear is a big thing, you didn't have the fear of having plants in YOUR HOUSE, so if the cops did kick the doors in, you weren't the one at risk. I'd bet top dollar, his fear grew with the plants, grew until he was scared of anything and a cop out front was the last straw. He was much more at risk than you, so you'll not have had that fear...the fear of jail, losing his house, his life etc.

As for covering his actions, he was likely worried you'd not understand (and it seems you don't lol), so he tried to cover as best his scared mind could do at the time. Think back, in all those conversations with your partner, did he ever experss concern...and did you try to calm him and keep him in it?
Okay, first off, there never was a cop car! That's B-S! Secondly, I can understand paranoia, I've had crops with me (old lady won't do it again) what I don't understand is lying to me about it! If I was just some other dude it wouldn't be a big deal! But this guy raised me for crying out loud; supposed to stick to my side and be honest with me about everything no matter what! It would have been so much easier and much less hurtful to just tell the truth! The plants are last on my mind at this point; they're gone! It's the cowardly deceit from an individual who preached honesty to me my entire youth! The heck with the plants, they're plants! Ultimately not worth anyone going to jail; don't want them there, fine! But don't lie! Get it!?

Gixxerman420 said:
Okay, first off, there never was a cop car! That's B-S! Secondly, I can understand paranoia, I've had crops with me (old lady won't do it again) what I don't understand is lying to me about it! If I was just some other dude it wouldn't be a big deal! But this guy raised me for crying out loud; supposed to stick to my side and be honest with me about everything no matter what! It would have been so much easier and much less hurtful to just tell the truth! The plants are last on my mind at this point; they're gone! It's the cowardly deceit from an individual who preached honesty to me my entire youth! The heck with the plants, they're plants! Ultimately not worth anyone going to jail; don't want them there, fine! But don't lie! Get it!?

Check out your posts...do you suppose the guy was having troubles telling you because of fear of how you'd take it? I'm telling you how he likely saw it...and please, how do you know there wasn't a cop out front? I'm not talking DEA, but can you honestly say there wasn't a cop out front at all all day at his place?

You seem to be escalating in anger...judging by the post to wetdog lol

Roddy said:
You seem to be escalating in anger...judging by the post to wetdog lol
I'm not mad... I'm disappointed... Sure it's not that big a deal for you guys, but making fun? That's a little callous I think! And I'm quite sure that if there was a cop out front; the last thing he would have done is pick up the phone to tell me about it! If it were me, or any of you, I'd have cleaned house before I called anyone! Dude's is secluded too... I have good reason to think there was no cop... The only reason they'd be up there was to go to his house, or the neighbors about a 1/4 mile away... That's all that's up there! I have my doubts, but you're right I don't KNOW there wasn't a cop... I'll give you that much Roddy; :rofl: I can't help but laugh now!

I saw it as trying to lighten the situation, not as poking fun at your bad luck. I doubt anyone here takes pride in someone losing their hard work.

Or, they could have pulled the neighbor over...right in front of your friends' house...or anyone else for that matter. There could have been a cop, which could have been the last straw for a scared guy! He likely already cleaned house before calling you...

Either way, I'm done! I'm getting my degree and I'm gone! Anyone know of a medicinal state with good public schools?

Gixxerman420 said:
Yeah.... I'm glad someone can get " a laugh" out of my loss! Thx for your compassion wet!

Have you already gone over there and the plants are gone?

I made my comment because there was a similar thread on another forum last April Fools and it sounded like the guy punked you.

If it's for real .... Yeah, I'd be P.O.ed by the deceit also.

Wet

By the way, my pic uploading boxes look different than the link shows, I have choose file, not browse, and the choose file takes me to my pics...

Wetdog said:
Have you already gone over there and the plants are gone?

I made my comment because there was a similar thread on another forum last April Fools and it sounded like the guy punked you.

If it's for real .... Yeah, I'd be P.O.ed by the deceit also.

Wet
Oh yeah, all the equipment and now-empty bags are in my garage! It's the real deal... Sorry, misunderstood! I really want to call him out on it... But I'm going to sweep it under the carpet and let dead dogs lie! (no pun intended)

Roddy said:
By the way, my pic uploading boxes look different than the link shows, I have choose file, not browse, and the choose file takes me to my pics...

so, aren't the pictures what you want to load?.. "browse" "choose file".. :confused2:..
image files... after reducng them to appropriate/acceptable size, click the desired file(s), click upload...

Right Hick, I see this, but Crater doesn't get this and cannot continue past this. And not sure how I posted this in here, sorry!! Doing 200 things at once! Hick, I could really use your help in figuring this out if you're game!

dman1234 said:
the only time a partnership is going to work in this little hobby of ours is if you have a legal medical grow, imo.
This is the ONLY reason ANYONE knows about my set up and only two other people actually know where its at and they too also have there own legal rooms. Sorry about ur loss Gixx ive had my own dad give me permission when i was young and he even ripped my stuff up lol now look at me :ignore:

Gixxerman420 said:
Either way, I'm done! I'm getting my degree and I'm gone! Anyone know of a medicinal state with good public schools?
Washington.

Latest posts

Back