B-s Or Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good public school hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaaa
man I needed that laugh

Come to Cali for the MMJ, as long as you stay in the north or east and don't get to far south the schools should be fine. I'm currently shopping private schools for my daughter fwiw though.

kiksroks said:
Come to Cali for the MMJ, as long as you stay in the north or east and don't get to far south the schools should be fine. I'm currently shopping private schools for my daughter fwiw though.
your daughter what? :confused: FWIW!? You didn't go to the public schools there did you!? :rofl: just kidding!:D

Gixxerman420 said:
your daughter what? :confused: FWIW!? You didn't go to the public schools there did you!? :rofl: just kidding!:D

for what its worth.

Google is a powerful tool. Try not to be one yourself. . .:D

FWIW = for what its worth.

oops didnt see the explanation in the post above.

kiksroks said:
for what its worth.

Google is a powerful tool. Try not to be one yourself. . .:D
................:rofl:

Gotcha, you 2 must be from the same area... Talk is different there I guess! All righty then; speaking of tool, wutever happened to those guys?

Tool's doing what all bands do on the downhill side of the ride: spending their lucky streaks and threatening us with a new album.

PencilHead said:
Tool's doing what all bands do on the downhill side of the ride: spending their lucky streaks and threatening us with a new album.
I take it yo don't like tool?:rofl:

PencilHead said:
Ya mean the same thing Rush has been doing since 1986!!

nova564t said:
Ya mean the same thing Rush has been doing since 1986!!
:rofl: didn't mean to start a bunch of controversy! Although I like both Tool and Rush... Does this mean my taste in music sux?

dman1234 said:
Rush Rule !!!!!!
THANK YOU DMAN! I have a feeling you and I would get along great! 2112 was an iconic album! Great on warriors of rock too (guitar hero game).

I love both also its just that Rush hasnt made anything good since the Signals album, just a bunch of crap made to sell radio time. Now I havent heard anything bad from Tool but sometimes its better to quit while your still ahead!!:headbang: :headbang:

Gixxerman420 said:
THANK YOU DMAN! I have a feeling you and I would get along great! 2112 was an iconic album! Great on warriors of rock too (guitar hero game).

21-12 is a great album.

I have a lot of favorite songs, from different bands but this is way up on the list.

xx---tt
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_euRslTc

dman1234 said:
21-12 is a great album.

I have a lot of favorite songs, from different bands but this is way up on the list.

xx---tt
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_euRslTc
Says "uploader has not made this video available in your country; sorry about that" ... I live in the US... W-T-F!?:confused:

Latest posts

Back