Baby Mosca C99 bx, and Larry!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

DSCF1314.JPG Isn't this exciting. New strains recommended by the peeps of MP.yeeeeehaaaa

Congratulations, Rosy, you are a mommy again. I'm sure they are lucky little ladies :)

I figured out the difference between the vape and the pipe -- Three hits off the pipe and it hits you hard -- three hits off the vape and you are still wondering if you are getting high, so you take a few more and soon realize you are hammered -- same high -- it just comes on different -- I'm thinkin...

Larry? Never heard of it.....:p

Way to go Rose.....you will absolutely love Larry. Still my top favorite. If she was an 8 weeker she wld be my Holy Grail.:) Big rock hard nugz coated with goodness.:hubba:

Green Mojo.....:icon_smile:

Got you some LARRY!!!! I'll be lurking, whats the BX??? I'll be restarting soon, can't keep a half baked farmer down!!! I relocated about 800 miles south in Oroville, Calif, gonna try and cross my Whurkle with Irish's Hoosier Daddy, good luck sunshine!!!

seriously, as good as Larry is...Mosca's C99 bx is better for most everyday smoking. I liked enough I bought a 2nd pack

Never heard of it huh Hammy. lol I'm interested in the cindy. Green MoJo for ya Rose. :)

Rosebud, I think you are going to love the Cindy. I have not tried Mosca's (I'm thinking I should have bought some), but I loved Joey Weed's Cindy. You should get a nice up high with her. There is a special place in my heart for Joey's Cindy--she was the first I grew hydro....back when OG was up and Heaven's Staircase sold Joey's gear....how long ago was that?

I looked for Joey Weed on the Attitude but couldn't find it. Where do they sell his gear?

powerplanter said:
I looked for Joey Weed on the Attitude but couldn't find it. Where do they sell his gear?

I believe Joey still does business through Hemp Depot pp....they only take cash or MO but they are a good site none the less.

I gotta spread it around before giving it to you Hammy. LOL Thank you sir. I'm gonna go look right now. :)

Wanted to try Mosca for some time now ... Will keep a track on this one if you don't mind. They are fast finishers aren't they ? 7-8 weeks ?

Larry who ;) ?

powerplanter said:
I gotta spread it around before giving it to you Hammy. LOL Thank you sir. I'm gonna go look right now. :)

No problem bro....glad I cld point you in the right direction. I hve never had Cindy straight up before but I hve had her in a Cpl crosses and she brings a lot to the table. Might hve to go hunting for a Dank cut of her on Cannetics.:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:
No problem bro....glad I cld point you in the right direction. I hve never had Cindy straight up before but I hve had her in a Cpl crosses and she brings a lot to the table. Might hve to go hunting for a Dank cut of her on Cannetics.:hubba:

I'm with you on that. I've heard such good things. I'd love to see you grow that one out Hammy. ;) Hint Hint.. Take care Brother. :)

Thank you each one for stopping by.

Umbra How big did your Cindy get? I know you have smoked a pipe or two in your life and if you like C99 that well, i am even more excited.

Hammy, thanks for the Larry idea. I hope I do you proud in a bigger pot.

Grobot, now that i figured you out, you funny guy, bx is back cross. Mosca's C99 comes as either an f1 or a back cross. Jaam led me to some good reading on Mosca and seems like the bx is the way to go.
So glad to see you again grobot.

bho I will check about how soon it finishes, I don't remember. I am glad you came along.

I am thinking 3 gallon smart pots for the Larry and 5 gallons for the Cindy, any thoughts?
Thanks again for your support always. I am lucky to have run into you all.

I wld go with 3 gallon Smart Pots for everyone.....but then again I like to rock one gallon pots. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
I believe Joey still does business through Hemp Depot pp....they only take cash or MO but they are a good site none the less.

I've grown 3 of joeys strains....... very good stuff....... they are sold out of most of his stuff right now at the depot....... I'm waiting on his cindy 99 stuff to come back in stock.

good luck Rose...... I'll be watching ya.

Hamster Lewis said:
Larry? Never heard of it.....:p

Way to go Rose.....you will absolutely love Larry. Still my top favorite. If she was an 8 weeker she wld be my Holy Grail.:) Big rock hard nugz coated with goodness.:hubba:

Green Mojo.....:icon_smile:

Yeah ive never heard of this Larry fellow either, LOL, he seems to be all the rage:hubba:

Goodluck Rosie.

Latest posts

Back