Baby Mosca C99 bx, and Larry!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for you help with the Mosca info. You got my vote for mvp and that was hard because there were so many great people this month. But i really appreciate the help.

Rosebud said:
Thanks for you help with the Mosca info. You got my vote for mvp and that was hard because there were so many great people this month. But i really appreciate the help.

:holysheep: Wow thanks Rosie... glad I could point ya in the right direction... now find that FIRE... :icon_smile:

Hey Rosebud mine got to 3 1/2 - 4 ft. Huge yield, sticky bud, with a great smell and taste. The Bx is very pineapple. It is one dimensional, straight up head high. Made me a little paranoid, but just plain great smoke.

Rosebud said:
Thank you each one for stopping by.

Umbra How big did your Cindy get? I know you have smoked a pipe or two in your life and if you like C99 that well, i am even more excited.

Hammy, thanks for the Larry idea. I hope I do you proud in a bigger pot.

Grobot, now that i figured you out, you funny guy, bx is back cross. Mosca's C99 comes as either an f1 or a back cross. Jaam led me to some good reading on Mosca and seems like the bx is the way to go.
So glad to see you again grobot.

bho I will check about how soon it finishes, I don't remember. I am glad you came along.

I am thinking 3 gallon smart pots for the Larry and 5 gallons for the Cindy, any thoughts?
Thanks again for your support always. I am lucky to have run into you all.

Umbra, thank you for that. I am very excited. The high sounds like satori to me, have you had that? If yours was that big I will use a 5 gallon bag. thanks again.

Well, here is the closet, no one is showing sex yet at almost 6 weeks. They are healthy nice plants.
This cindy has been variegated since she came out of her shell. I hope you can see it.

DSCF1329.JPG

DSCF1327.JPG

Very nice Rose! They are pruned up nicely!
That room sure looks clean too!

Thank you so my CNC, did you ever find out what happened to weed wars? I liked that show.

I think of you every time I clean. You are one of my hero's.

Looking just great, Rose! I have gotten more diligent of late in trimming off the undergrowth.

The variegation is interesting. She (girl mojo) looks beautiful.

Had to look that one up (variegated) LOL. Good word, and great looking plants, variegated and all. :)

Very nice Rose,

I really like the clean bottoms of the plants, trimming sucks and clean bottoms always help.

Well it is for sure all three Larry's are boys. One of the boys is taller, (tall and taller?) and smells better then the other two that smell just fine.

I am undecided about trying to get seeds at this time. I really only want to veg through the summer and this is a late start to flower before it gets hot.

I bought a ten pack of Larry so have 7 left, maybe i should just dump these bally boys and try the larry seeds i have next fall?

I hope you have opinions. Life is a little stressful right now and thinking about loose pollen in my house worries me.

Can I just say, damn it on the 3 outta 3 being boys!

The Cinderella hasn't come out yet. I am hoping the variegated one is a female.

Yes you can!

I had 4 out of 4 males a while back with one of the Mandala strains I was trying. Somehow I seem to forget the times I get 4 out of 4 females. I think in the whole scope of things it generally evens out, but it is a bummer to get all males (plants that is).

Rosie, I would say that if you do not want to deal with pollen right now, sacrifice them to the compost pile. You have 7 seeds left, the odds favor getting another male.

My Satori still have not shown there stuff.

Can you believe how long they take? Yours are in 12/12 aren't they? I never did that.

My cindy's are getting closer. sheesh. It is five weeks I think for us.

Thanks THG I guess I need permission to throw those bad boys out. I will wait a few more days. I want to see fully matured balls, wish it was warmer outside, i would stick them out there, but it is still in low 30s.

Bummer on the 3 Larry boys Rosie, but ill take em off your hands :)

Everything in my closet, Pre-98 bubba, Hashberry, Platinum Master, i wanna get into making seeds and crosses.

Larry is great dad for some breeding stock, i wanna grab some seeds and try for a Larry male.

Update!

Hi Peeps!

I just typed a long note and lost it.:eek: So I will try again.
Must be the satori.

I ended up with two Larry males and one female. Of the two boys I kept one, because he smelled the best and he is in flower outside. He is producing very little pollen i think, as I shake a branch in a baggie and see barely any. I will continue to do this as long as he has open flowers. I painted some invisible pollen on burmese kush. I hope I can get enough so I can use it on the female Larry that just went into flower.

The Cinderella 99 bx by Mosca were all female! Yea.
Two of them are in the flower room and one is outside.

I cloned the cindy 99 and Larry and medicine woman today. Pray to the cannabis gods that the medicine woman clones, as they are from a reveged plant.

My flower room is full as I want to be done flowering for the summer and just veg. Here are some pic's.

Thanks for dropping in and all the input I got about breeding. You guys are the best!

DSCF1392.JPG

DSCF1391.JPG

How do you like the c99 from Mosca, Rose? I've been looking for a c99...... have been waiting to see if joeyweed would come up with some more but if you like the Mosca I'll order it....... with a couple more during the off season.

Latest posts

Back