Baby Mosca C99 bx, and Larry!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never smoked c99. I heard very good things about it being an up high and everyone liking it. I had the choice of the back cross or the F1, i chose the bx.
I have two different phenos it looks like. I will give a smoke report as soon as possible.:D They took forever, 9-10 weeks to sex.

Thanks Rose...... I thought maybe you had harvested some of it...... Is there a big difference in the f1 vs bx? Not sure what a bx might do to the strain. I know some here have grown snakebite which is a bx of the strain I'm running now. Thanks in advance for the smoke report Rose. It'll help me know what to order........ I want some sativa to energize me and put some pep in the step. Thats what I'll be running to start next season.

You are growing satori aren't you? Sorry I can't remember. That is what is getting me through this day. ha.
Thanks for always stopping in G13. I appreciate your interest.

I asked around and some folks that know a whole lot more then me encouraged the bx. If I breed Larry boy to Larry girl is that what I am doing a bx? I know nothing.

Hey Irish and drfting, thanks for stopping it. I will get some pic's of cindy up for your viewing pleasure later today.

Well, i was a big liar pants about the Larry girl. All Larrys are boys. Which ups my chances of pollen huh.. oh well.

Here is a pic of the 2 cindy pheno's. As you can see one is a little bigger. I took the third cindy outside. DSCF1393.JPG

Here is a cute little Satori girl. She is in a 3 gallon plastic bag and it didn't seem to hurt her any. DSCF1395.JPG

Those Cindy's are a couple of beauties. Looking good Rose. :)

I think that you are really going to like the C99, too, Rosebud. They are looking mighty fine with those big fat colas.

sorry bout the larry sausage fest rose :(
good luck with the cindys (you figure a plant named cindy has gotta be more likely to be female than one named larry eh :D)

hopefully you like the high and it don't make you too noid (why i loved my apollo, great happy sat high, with no paranoia)
look forward to see how they do for ya
:)

Here is an update of Cindy. She looks like she is getting hungry. I will feed her today. I think she is a nice plant.DSCF1418.JPG

DSCF1419.JPG

I have two females that look very similar. I have one male Cindy who is about to flower outside. hmmm

I was able to reveg my Medicine woman and clone it. It is outside in a different part of the yard. She could be getting pollinated by Larry maybe. It is a small yard. That would be a good cross maybe? She has small white flowers starting. If you want to see a pic of the reveg i will take one for anyone who hasn't seen that mess. Hey, it works and I am thankful to have MW back.

So far I am very happy with Mosca's Cindy as far as growth habit. I didn't do anything to her as I wanted to see her al la natural first time.

Hope everyone is doing well.

kaotik said:
sorry bout the larry sausage fest rose :(
good luck with the cindys (you figure a plant named cindy has gotta be more likely to be female than one named larry eh :D)

hopefully you like the high and it don't make you too noid (why i loved my apollo, great happy sat high, with no paranoia)
look forward to see how they do for ya
:)

Did it make you paranoid kaotik? I haven't had that happen in a long time. We will see huh. You would think Larry should be renamed to larrissa or something so we would get more girls.

:holysheep: :banana: :banana: :banana: :shocked: :shocked: Oh My Gosh does Cindy smell GOOD. I have never smelled cannabis like this. It is I swear like fresh strawberry's. I thought it was going to be a faint pineapple, but no..It is so wonderful. You would never guess it was pot.

I put the bag of Cindy pollen, very little, on a branch of blooming Cindy. Woo hoo. That is how I got to smell her for the first time today. Thanks for the picture Orange!

How do you know when the seed is ready?

Thanks for checking in.

The Cindy I grew last year had a slight pineapple scent (Pineapple Cindy 99, go figure, lol). The friend I give pot to says he loves it. Great for the day time and he swears (and his wife does too) that the smoke does not even smell like MJ at all! I just gave him the last of what I had and the popcorn too. We smoked some of it trimming last year and were still able to work the scissors.

Looking good Rose, got to subscribe here.

Thanks Tc, it is so nice to have you back for the outdoor season. How is the back? Good you could still work your scissors. ha.

I think i should go vape a tiny bud of cindy, it is way too early but i can't get over the smell.

That's a beauty Rosebud. How u getting along. I hope your doing well. By the looks of her, you should be doing fine in a few weeks. Take care Rose, and be safe. :)

Hi Peeps. This diary doesn't have the happy ending I was hoping for. A few things happened with this grow that were unfortunate.

As you know all the 3 Larry's I popped were boys. Because of this I learned from you good people how to pollinate, which I did, Larry to burmese kush. I have two seeds from this that look very little to me. I am going to drop them tomorrow and see if they do anything. Here's hoping so I can at least smoke a half of Larry.

The bad news with the Mosca's Cindy is we had company, a lot of company and I had to flip to flower a good month sooner then I usually do. (guest room/ veg tent)

I got two females that were very small. I like to just grow out the plant naturally the first time I grow it. So the combination of no lst, or cropping, I got a very small yield. The good news is I have seeds from the male and female Cindy...Thanks Orange!

I think it is good I am not growing this summer. I seem to need a break.

The Cindy smelled better then anything i have ever grown or smelled. Fresh strawberry's. Mr rb didn't even know i had harvested, which he usually can tell at the front door. It just doesn't smell like pot.

I will do better next time with the cindys.

I have successfully reveged medicine woman and cloned and they are in the new soil. I will veg them this summer.

Thanks for your interest. I sucked at this grow. But learned a lot about males..finally, at my age. ha

Latest posts

Back