Back after a 10 year break.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerStripes

Reaction score
Hello everyone, and thanks for having me!

I am back from a 10 year break.

Made an agreement with my significant other that'd I'd stop growing while the kiddos were wrapping up grade school and high school. The compromises I tell ya!

I learned a lot about growing here, back in 2009/2010. Many people including Hick helped me out a lot with my first grow. I am forever thankful.....

I can remember my old username: MeBeaFarmer, but can't recall my email or password I used then. :)

I have been collecting seeds for many years and hope some of them are still viable. I studied practices on long term seed storage and hope the methods used work out.

Will hopefully be starting an indoor grow sometime soon, and will start a grow diary then.

Thank you in advance and great to be back.

☮️

Hello everyone, and thanks for having me!

I am back from a 10 year break.

Made an agreement with my significant other that'd I'd stop growing while the kiddos were wrapping up grade school and high school. The compromises I tell ya!

I learned a lot about growing here, back in 2009/2010. Many people including Hick helped me out a lot with my first grow. I am forever thankful.....

I can remember my old username: MeBeaFarmer, but can't recall my email or password I used then. :)

I have been collecting seeds for many years and hope some of them are still viable. I studied practices on long term seed storage and hope the methods used work out.

Will hopefully be starting an indoor grow sometime soon, and will start a grow diary then.

Thank you in advance and great to be back.

☮️
Welcome Back
A Pic for you LOL
1668803361727.png

Latest posts

Back