Back after a 10 year break.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigsur51, BM, TD, boo and TOG, thank you all as well, for the warm welcomes.

I've got some fresh beans coming soon that I'm anxious to try, before trying anything that's been in the freezer for 10+ years.

See ya'll around and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

:canabis:

haha, had to edit, because it wouldn't show bigsur51's initials only, because it assumed it was foul language I guess? lol

For some reason that account was deleted under MeBeaFarmer. You wasn't banned so I'm not understanding why it was deleted.😳

Hello everyone, and thanks for having me!

I am back from a 10 year break.

Made an agreement with my significant other that'd I'd stop growing while the kiddos were wrapping up grade school and high school. The compromises I tell ya!

I learned a lot about growing here, back in 2009/2010. Many people including Hick helped me out a lot with my first grow. I am forever thankful.....

I can remember my old username: MeBeaFarmer, but can't recall my email or password I used then. :)

I have been collecting seeds for many years and hope some of them are still viable. I studied practices on long term seed storage and hope the methods used work out.

Will hopefully be starting an indoor grow sometime soon, and will start a grow diary then.

Thank you in advance and great to be back.

☮️
Welcome back. Interested in the viability of your long-term-storage seeds and your chosen method. I am storing my older seeds in sealed containers with a small desiccant pack in my fridge. Most of my seeds are only a couple of years old(though it seems a lot longer ago that I made the crosses I have)but still viable. Take care.

Welcome back. Interested in the viability of your long-term-storage seeds and your chosen method. I am storing my older seeds in sealed containers with a small desiccant pack in my fridge. Most of my seeds are only a couple of years old(though it seems a lot longer ago that I made the crosses I have)but still viable. Take care.
Thanks oldfogey8!

Yes, me as well. I haven't pulled a single seed from the freezer in 10+ years, so my fingers are crossed.

I will be pulling some seeds in the near future, and will share the exact details I used for long term storage, whether they germinate or not.

Basically, I lowered the seeds humidity to approximately 5% for about 5 days inside mason jars with desiccant, and then triple food saver bagged the jars and then into the freezer.

I've read conflicting information, but apparently freezing a fresh seed with a high water content can damage the seed when frozen?

Can't wait to grow.

Thanks again everyone,

☮️

It's all coming back to me now. I think I got paranoid and deleted it. Those damn sativas!
That's what I was thinking brother because some of your threads showed that you deleted them which made me think you deleted your account or ask a Mod to delete it.

Thanks again for all of the warm welcomes back! It’s been a while.

MandalaSeeds: Fast N Glorious
Regular seeds
10 for 10
4 weeks old tomorrow

Will be starting a grow journal. Please come along and tell me if I am needing advice/guidance!

Happy growing everyone :)

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpeg
    IMG_0684.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0688.jpeg
    IMG_0688.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0689.mov
    9.4 MB
Like riding a bike. Doesn’t look like you lost a step. Or pedal. I am mixing up my analogies…

Latest posts

Back