Back for 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Hey friends I'm back for another year. These are krystalika, satori, hash berry, satori × mountain gold, mandala#1, kalichakra, and I had two safari mix 8 year old seeds I planted in the same pot. And they both came up. I had one not sprout one the seed leaves were nothing. So two out of that many that didn't make it. And one more is really struggling. I'll post a picture . 10 days since most came up. Ill be updating. Im going to be digging holes soon. Just getting ready. Not planting for 3 to 4 weeks i think. I plan to use more off my list. Some like columbian gold will be a test to see if they will finish at 40°north. Happy growing.
20230407_220617.jpg
20230407_214415.jpg

looks like you are off to the races

good luck this season!

i hope your Columbian Gold finishes at 40 , we are at 38 and we have grown and finished some Columbian crosses here so hopefully you will be ok

cheers

looks like you are off to the races

good luck this season!

i hope your Columbian Gold finishes at 40 , we are at 38 and we have grown and finished some Columbian crosses here so hopefully you will be ok

cheers
I'm close enough to the lakes that our frost date is later and closer to 39 so it just depends. Last year we didn't have a bad frost but a killing freeze . Thanks

Glad to see you getting started again this year longtime. Looking good so far. Good luck with your grow and we will be watching
Thanks. The year`s are flipping by. I grew big sativas in the 80`s and 90' at 35°. I grew 2000`s at 39° now 2020 on at 41°. I bought some lime. Waiting for a little more leaf cover to dig some holes and prep. I'm still 3 weeks from being late enough to plant outside. I'll keep everyone updated.

This made me think I had a dentist that did work on my teeth in exchange I built him some computers and updated software. When I was working on his computers I found pictures of women passed out in a dentist office chair while the dentist had his way with them. They were fake online pictures. Nothing illigal but it shows there are lots of freaky people. Thanks

Looks like some happy Indica leaning plants. Best of luck to ya!
Some are mostly indica like hashberry some mostly sativa like satori and kalichakra and some 75% SATIVA LIKE krystalika but I've planted most strains and they are all bread with big wide leaves to soak up light. As they bud some leaves are narrow but not to much.

I seem to suck at a lot of stuff but growing weed comes easy. 34° last night even colder where the grow is. I got 3/4 of an inch of rain. I sure was glad to get it. It was dry here. First year I've seen the Robin's move on to other areas. They new it was to dry to find food for their babies so they didn't try to nest here. Little stuff I notice that most people wouldn't even understand. I'm ready to start planting. We may get some cool nights but the freeze is over I think. . Anytime after 4-20 to 4-30. 4-30 is 14 hour nights. I shouldn't have anything try to bud. I planted 6 California dream, 3 the sin, 3 Columbian gold, 4 beyond the brain and, 6 lazy hippie. I'll try to get all these plantes then see how it goes. I want a few eight miles high.. to the mods. I have 7 og kush auto seeds 11fast and glorious and 6 flash berry.all ordered last year and 100% what they say they are. If you want to do a contest let me know I'll donate which ever ones and a couple free seeds with it.ill pay shipping.
20230418_055839.jpg
20230418_055908.jpg
20230418_055924.jpg

Attachments

• 20230418_055825.jpg
    20230418_055825.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back