Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Back in the bathroom again.

umbra

Reaction score
Hi Rose, those satori haze look great. I knew you would rock them.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Umbra, I'm most anxious to try that satori haze. I mean what could be wrong with that cross. Thanks for your confidence.

Budlight

Reaction score

yarddog

Reaction score
Wow Rosebud, you have some excellent ladies. I heard good stuff about the Double Strawberry D

SHOT

Reaction score
Just wanted to eat them in a plate lol. Amaaazinggggg rosiee

Reaction score
Nice looking crazy pheno satori haze. I love how cool she looks. Everything looks delicious

tcbud

Reaction score
Beautiful plants. How close are they to the finish?

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Hi peeps, thanks for stopping in. I took the satori haze as she was past ready.. amber, i don't usually do amber in satori, but it looks nice.
Hey DoctorR, nice to see you! Shot, you too! YD, we will see about the dsd... there are three phenos of it..
I threw away the blackberry clone I got, it had PM so i tossed it finally.

I have an LA Conf, double strawberry diesle, and a Nurse Larry. I go snap a pic now for you guys.

TCBud, how far apart do you space your outdoor girls?

View attachment DSCF4706.jpg

View attachment DSCF4707.jpg

View attachment DSCF4708.jpg

View attachment DSCF4709.jpg

Budlight

Reaction score
Those are some nice buds on those girls Rose

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Omg that LA Con looks chunky! What's Nurse Larry's lineage? If I had to guess a medicine man/larry og hybrid!?

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Well thanks you guys I thought they looked a little rough. BBP, the nurse larry is my first attempt at tossing pollen. it is Medicine woman, a clone only from Oregon that i ran for 4 years or so. I thought she might be losing her soup so at the same time I ran larry og kush and got all males... thus, nurse larry, a kid on here named her. She is a good girl. I am about out of seeds so I need to make some more if i can. The medicine woman was an amazing strain, the first pot i tasted that I knew was real medicine. ha.

The LA is a clone. It is available.

BBP, that La is available at the other place

Thanks again peeps.

tcbud

Reaction score
Rose, we space them about 5 feet apart. We are in a 20x15 approximate area. Three rows of four. Have had more as you may recall but the plant size really gets smaller putting them closer. We average about a pound a plant with 12 in the cage.

More beautiful girls.

zem

Reaction score
Hi Rose! Great sight! Just dropping by to say hello! :D

grass hopper

Reaction score
nice pics rose! confidential cheese is probably the most desired strain i ever grew and i grew a lot of it.. l.a. confidential mom x exodus cheese dad. betcha u r gonna like your L.A. conf.. thanks for sharing!

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
hi you guys, thanks for taking time out to come by. As a matter of fact I smoked the La last night.. holy cow... I was talking to myself. It is a very heavy hitter, i will try it again tonight just to make sure.;);)

Reaction score
How u planning on making more nurse Larry. ? By crossing again medicine woman clone with a larry og male or. Cross a male nurse larry w a female nurse larry. I hear u get hybrid vigor. When u cross different genes. But only by crossing the original different strains. Green mojo.

Latest posts