Back in the bathroom again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sprayed sodium bicarb on the (9# hammer and Satori Haze) for powdery mildew. Put Harlequins clones in 5 gallon pot cause i am lazy and don't want to transplant them again.I will be taking clones off of them when they are bigger.
I
I pruned the plants pretty severely for their life under led's. I wanted to thin out the satori / haze anyway to help with air circulation for the PM. these are just notes so I will remember what i did when. I have never had PM inside before... clone came with it of course... I think harley is immune to most things, i hope. My friend and discuss the only way to have a good grow is to check on them all the time. It is easy to do in the bathroom... Thanks again for stopping by.

Rose I would really have to say they are coming along beautifully

Thank you budlight, i appreciate that.. not sure how to proceed... Is it time to flip? I usually grow big trees so I don't know. I think it might be close.

I'd flip them Rose !-- Depends on what U growing but U inside now and U can't let them bolt up too tall !--
I'd say they probably gonna double thier size maybe a little more in bloom !-- It's really just a growers call ! If U got enough head room to double thier height then do it !-- I gotta keep short !

Lately Rose I find that my plants are doubling in size when I flip them so just make sure you're not letting them get too big that you won't have the right light penetration I think I flip mine at 16 to 18 inches and they come out pretty big

Flip everything on the floor. You did an excellent job at shaping them. Still need to get the bottoms better but wait till they have been in flower for 10 days and then take off anything that is not 2 feet from the canopy. Work from inside to outside, also if there are bud sites on the interior of the plant thats shaded by a fan then take one a day from the inside to outside to "open" the canopy a bit so you get a good solid punch from your LED's. The idea is not to defoliate, just enough to thin the canopy a bit.

Now I run 9 plants in a 4x4 so I flip at 12-14" tall and shaped.....go back in ten days and do a final clean-up...and other than taking a fan or two I just watch them go. My plants never get more than 3 feet tall with 6-8 main shoots, and my goal is just 2 solid ounces from each plant. The way I prune and focus the plants energy I get "less" bud, but much heavier buds so a greater overall weight with little to no popcorn. I hope this was helpful Rose, you can always call me. The others look to be about a week to 10 days till they will be ready to flip imho.

I wish my house looked like that! I'll clean the house today, honey!

ART!!! woo hoo art is in the house. What you smoking man? I am smoking store bought pot. It is better than I grew last year... seriously. Nice to see you art... don't be a stranger, well i know your a stranger but don't be a stranger stranger... get it?

I guess ou already flipped by now, I figured I would drop by to watch your nurse Larry grow indoors. Your bathroom looks a lot like my veg room. MoJo for the grow & I hope your cloning luck continues.

They just don't make shower handles like this one these days... :p

wow rose, my bathroom doesnt look like that. bet yours smells good. lol

Looking awesome Rose and I'm not talking about the bathroom yes it's nice but the plants are nicer I love that shade of pink that your light gives off it's not too much gives everything a nice soft look

They just don't make shower handles like this one these days... :p

HA zem, yes they do. I got that with the big tub new a few years ago when i didn't think i would ever be growing in there. It is pretty cute.. I took a bath in there yesterday, it is kinda fun to have those plants at eye level.

Thanks for stopping by you guys.

I was wondering when you would get some pic's up of the bathroom again. It looks super Rose, everything looks right on track. Peace

Latest posts

Back