Back in the bathroom again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought they looked a little smallish Kraven, were you just being nice? Thanks though.

Did you raise the light to take the pic? LED has to be in "focus" for it to work so the girls need to be in that sweet spot. They look fine, buds stacked well, plants have good color and appear disease /pest free with no deficiency ....how far are you along, remember you will get the other 2/3 of your weight when they plump. My guess looking at them is they are between 30-35 days flipped and are transitioning into mid bloom...so it will look like they slowed down for a few days. Make sure you keep all your girls nice and tight and in the footprint. Keep the light as close as possible now w/o bleaching them, or you will end up with good nugs on top and fluff on the bottom because they are too far away from the light source and out of the sweet spot. I was serious they look good :)

Yes ma'am. What is the recommended height off the canopy? I would start there and then begin to lower it an inch a day till you begin to see bleaching, then raise it one inch. Once you have that measurement you will know how high to run it off the canopy, and you just keep it that height off the canopy up and down as the plants dictate. Thats why the even canopy is so important. Now my lights I know they can't get closer than 26 inches or I bleach, and it will penetrate 32" into the canopy before I start getting fluffy buds....so everything I grow has to fit into a 48" x 48" x 32" cube. Thats how my LED's work, we need to find your optimal grow zone and then you trim to try to get as many bud sites into that area as possible. Once we help you get that figured out Rose you will consistently crush it with LED's .....more quality bud for less electricity. Thats what I had to learn when I got mine, I just had to adjust my thinking a little to maximize my results. :)

hello Mrs Rose, you have some fine looking ladies..

Mr rb is moving it now. I started the plants on top of the bathtub and that was way too close... I hope i haven't ruined the yeild by not having it closer. My grow space is about 4x5. So i am moving them to 36 " and see what happens.Thanks for your eyes Kraven. If that goes well I may go a bit closer...sound like a plan?

Our 8 month old puppy, Wilson. he has a long puppy coat, i haven't had him cut yet. here let me show you the little polar bear. Excuse the pose, that is how he sleeps. He will look like a poodle when he gets his hair cut. I love this fluffy stuff except when one lands on a bud. He doesn't really shed..
View attachment DSCF4667.jpg

View attachment DSCF4668.jpg

haha, look at mr. wilson. he makes it look like it feels soooo good to sleep like that.

happy handsome pup!! so athletic i'll bet. i can't live without them!! so much love and fun. take em almost everywhere..:headbang2::aok::D

I would go with what the manufacturer recommend. Since my LED is only 165wats I can have 12 inches from the top it said 12-18 inches from the top. Going by the picture u provided at least 36 you can even get closer. Make sure you have ideal air temp to maximize ur yield. Good luck friend. GREEN MOJO

Rose based on the spec's I would run them @ 20" and see how things go, you may have to go up or down 2" either way but that should give you a solid 4x4 foot print with minimal fall off at the edges imho. After bud set is the time that they really need to get slammed with the photons, your still in your window....just get them all about 20-22" from the light and keep them inside of a 4x4 foot print and they should finish very well. You have a good light, it will be a little more forgiving...and it looks like it will punch down pretty deep in your canopy based on the spec's. Call me if you have questions, thats why you have my number :)

Mr rb lowered them to 24 inches last night... i will be watching closely. Thanks guys. I called the lush lady and she said 24...Kraven, i am glad i am not too late. thanks for your help.

WOW, great work Rose, the plants just look right. It seems they all responded well to the light height adjustment. Your knocking this outa the park now lady. :aok:

Thanks to you Kraven for catching the light distance mistake. Thank you.

I don't see that as a mistake tbh Rose, first time using the fixture and all. I'm glad my suggestion helped improve your grow :aok:

I got your letter yesterday, thank you for the kind thoughts. ;)

Latest posts

Back