Back in the bathroom again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rose, those satori haze look great. I knew you would rock them.

Umbra, I'm most anxious to try that satori haze. I mean what could be wrong with that cross. Thanks for your confidence.

Wow Rosebud, you have some excellent ladies. I heard good stuff about the Double Strawberry D

Just wanted to eat them in a plate lol. Amaaazinggggg rosiee

Beautiful plants. How close are they to the finish?

Hi peeps, thanks for stopping in. I took the satori haze as she was past ready.. amber, i don't usually do amber in satori, but it looks nice.
Hey DoctorR, nice to see you! Shot, you too! YD, we will see about the dsd... there are three phenos of it..
I threw away the blackberry clone I got, it had PM so i tossed it finally.

I have an LA Conf, double strawberry diesle, and a Nurse Larry. I go snap a pic now for you guys.

TCBud, how far apart do you space your outdoor girls?

View attachment DSCF4706.jpg

View attachment DSCF4707.jpg

View attachment DSCF4708.jpg

View attachment DSCF4709.jpg

Those are some nice buds on those girls Rose

Omg that LA Con looks chunky! What's Nurse Larry's lineage? If I had to guess a medicine man/larry og hybrid!?

Nice work on cooking these girls Rose, looks like LED is treating you right ;)

Well thanks you guys I thought they looked a little rough. BBP, the nurse larry is my first attempt at tossing pollen. it is Medicine woman, a clone only from Oregon that i ran for 4 years or so. I thought she might be losing her soup so at the same time I ran larry og kush and got all males... thus, nurse larry, a kid on here named her. She is a good girl. I am about out of seeds so I need to make some more if i can. The medicine woman was an amazing strain, the first pot i tasted that I knew was real medicine. ha.

The LA is a clone. It is available.

BBP, that La is available at the other place

Thanks again peeps.

Rose, we space them about 5 feet apart. We are in a 20x15 approximate area. Three rows of four. Have had more as you may recall but the plant size really gets smaller putting them closer. We average about a pound a plant with 12 in the cage.

More beautiful girls.

Hi Rose! Great sight! Just dropping by to say hello! :D

nice pics rose! confidential cheese is probably the most desired strain i ever grew and i grew a lot of it.. l.a. confidential mom x exodus cheese dad. betcha u r gonna like your L.A. conf.. thanks for sharing!

hi you guys, thanks for taking time out to come by. As a matter of fact I smoked the La last night.. holy cow... I was talking to myself. It is a very heavy hitter, i will try it again tonight just to make sure.;);)

How u planning on making more nurse Larry. ? By crossing again medicine woman clone with a larry og male or. Cross a male nurse larry w a female nurse larry. I hear u get hybrid vigor. When u cross different genes. But only by crossing the original different strains. Green mojo.

Latest posts

Back