Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Back in the saddle again

Kyfarmerb

Growing to live.living to grow.
Reaction score
Okay my peeps, sorry for the delay.here we go,gonna be flowering out some of the babies I pulled from the best of my last run.so a few blue dream a few gsc and a few of kush.these girls are really big now and will be bigger but grown into scrog after two more weeks of veg then I'll switch to flower.look at em,great potential...
IMG_20200805_061240.jpg
IMG_20200805_061240.jpg

Cannagrammy

Reaction score
look at em,great potential
They sure do!

I have only grown 1 blue dream and it's my favorite strain! The reason is because I only had 1 seed of blue dream but have hundreds of others and I feel guilty for buying more when I have so many seeds to grow. I don't know why I didn't clone the one when I grew it, hmmmm, apparently too high to think that one through, lol

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep,,next time clone,clone,clone. I also have grown BD. My favorite grow was Pineapple Express. Now that plant is tough as nails. Easy to grow.

Cannagrammy

Reaction score
Really? I've heard others say it was difficult. I can tell you, I love the flavor. I need to grow that, too, lol.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Tell my dog that. He chewed the holy crap out of my 2 Pineapple Express and i thought they were done. **** no,they came back with a vengeance. I got a lot of buds from those plants. They were very bushy,,go figure.😁

Kyfarmerb

Reaction score
Here's the girls as of yesterday...
IMG_20200823_051734.jpg
IMG_20200823_051748.jpg

They have really gotten big let's see how much they stretch,the start of flower begins tomorrow at 6 am sharp!!!!.I have a feeling I'll be tucking alot and I'm really gonna rock this scrog out this run!!!! Stick around and let's see ladies and gentlemen.happy growing to all of y'all.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Looking very nice my friend. Its great to have good growers here to help ppl and show them how its done.👍

Kyfarmerb

Reaction score
Looking very nice my friend. Its great to have good growers here to help ppl and show them how its done.👍
Thanks for the compliments.im a fourth gen cannabis grower, I love everything about it and I will teach it to anyone who wants to know how.sure we can give a man some flower but if you teach him to grow then he can now feed his family.happy growing to all of y'all

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
You will be a great contribution to this community. Thank you

giggy

Reaction score
i had just a quick thumb through but what i see looks great, keep on keeping on bro.

Latest posts