Back in the saddle X2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyfarmerb

Growing to live.living to grow.
Reaction score
:cool:hello to all of my fellow cultivators, here I am back in action.i will be flowering out 8 girls here.3 gsc,3 og and 2 blue dream.these girls are humongous and they should impress during this run.stay tuned for byedaily updates and enjoy.any and all questions are welcome.happy growing to all of y'all.
Growing medium-40/40/20
Ffof.coco and perlite.
Lighting-2x600 watt hps
Overtop two 4x4 ft scrogs.
Nutes-gh cal.mag/ ff trio and some early root enhancing nutes.
Stay tuned y'all....
IMG_20200827_080936.jpg
IMG_20200827_080755.jpg
IMG_20200827_080755.jpg
IMG_20200827_081023.jpg

Very Nice
What watering system do you have or plan to use?
Honestly my friend I'm a lil behind on the times and gadgets my friend,I am still hand watering my girls.much more time consuming but it forces me to keep on top of pmp ,pest management practices and so I am less likely to miss anything.my front 4x4 scrog is on wheels,I can easily move everything around and be able to reach everything below scrog.happy growing to you bro

The Plants look great to me
I was only wondering about how the run off water that goes through the grow bags and out on to what looks like wood under them. I was wondering in my mind where does the extra water go?
My luck through the floor into the basement ceiling LOL

Reminds me when I 1st bought a cheap China grow tent , it came with a velcro straps to hold it in the bottom section of tent on the floor ( Extra liner of tent material)
Heck so I figured great an under pot collection bin. I then proceeded to water ever 2 days or so with good runoff well enough you know. and then I would let the plants soak it back up.
I never let the runoff get crazy did not want the roots drowning. Now being who I am I said More Power (like Tim Allen) and made a self water system that needless to say failed and soaked the water catch tray and slowly leaked down through the tray and into carpet then floor to basement.
This was going on for a week, boy did I have a mess in the basement and the cost of a new ceiling and carpet.
Never trust products made in China is what I learned.
No offense................

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here we are,jus a couple days in to flower but you can tell they was so ready for flower every one of them has exploded in two days.atleast four inches or more of growth from all of them I need another 4-6 inches of growth to feel my scrog is filled in.these girls are healthy and happy.i believe they love the ff ocean forest.they are thriving, added a lil ex ff trio nutes and some cal-mag to feed the two week flip stretch.to be honest my peeps I've been doing this so long that I eyeball the doses of anything I'm giving them,I'm not saying it's not something you should do all I'm saying is that I've come to such a comfortable place in terms of feeding them that i jus don't measure nemore.i feed every other watering and in this case it's usually one feeding per week and one straight water pH,d to 6.5.ive found that all u afto ALWAYS do is start your nutes at half recommended strength and add a lil till at full strength before adding to much and destroying your harvest.i jus love to keep it simple in my cultivation practices.i will be waiting a couple more days ,two tops and then I will take a few babies from each of them to have them ready and prevegged for next round.i love this thing we do,cultivate the most beautiful, medicinal plant life on earth.oh,and on another pothead note,I will be running some great quality trim and spider buds
Thru my newley arrived bubble bags tomorrow night.i was thinking of only running 3 bags though.what is y'all thoughts on this and what's a good ideal if an amount in grams does one usually pull from running like eight onces of bud and trim?, Mind you it's very very sticky and triched out,very.its from the girls I just flowered on here.well Happy growing to all of y'all and thx for the follows and feed back.
IMG_20200828_200521.jpg
IMG_20200827_080936.jpg

Those are some great looking plants. Can’t wait to see the finished product.
Thx bro.but foreal I can't wait either,I just ran 12 that I had vegged 6 weeks,these eight have vegged 8 weeks so lets see how much better I can do with four less.i love to chellenge myself in cultivation, and really getting to know your particular pheno of the strain your growing will be the difference in quality and weight.its the little things that make the biggest difference it seems.well thx for the compliments bro and stick around to see what they will do for us.any and all questions are welcome.happy growing to you bro.

Hello to all of my fellow cultivators,
Here we are at day 11 flower.the girls are healthy,green,bushy and happy.will defoliate on day 14 or so and then another round of sanitizing room and preventive pest management.then we will kick back and feed these girls there fill ,get em nice and fat!!!!. here is the latest pics....

Here we are at day 16 flower and the girls are healthy and happy.i just fed them all a mix of ff, molasses, beastie blooms and high quality h20 pH,ed at 6.5!!!.about a gallon and a half a girl.well nothing to report but here's some pics of them... I also gave them a haircut,lil end of week two stretch defoliation.it helps so much in every way.well happy growing to all of y'all
IMG_20200909_064544.jpg
IMG_20200909_064544.jpg
IMG_20200909_054516.jpg
IMG_20200909_064532.jpg

Hiya my peeps, it's a wonderful day in a wonderful life and my girls are doing so well in there perfect,happy grow room.I hope all is well with all of my peeps on here.For anyone going thru anything I just want you to know that you can reach out to me, you ain't alone.weather it be to shoot the 💩! Or to ask me questions or give me advice(I didn't get here to my current state of knowledge without listening and taking advice-not all of it!😆).I know what it is to go thru tough,hard times, believe me.so just know y'all got a friend in me,and that goes for all races,colors and creeds.well tomorrow I will be posting my day 21 flower update for current grow.And believe me when I say exploded growth in just five days!!!!.These girls are in full swing now.It done wonders giving them an extra couple weeks veg time along with the added ffof soil blend .Plus the obvious extra two gallons of medium per girl for growing and I paid extra attention to root development.ladies and gentlemen I'm not one to count eggs prematurely but I feel my goal of surpassing my last grow of twelve same girls with just these eight is in contention.these girls are rocking and have def filled the screens up more with longer better structure!!.I can't explain to y'all the satisfaction I get from growing and taking care of my girls and garden.well happy growing to all of y'all.Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the day 21 flower update and drop a like if you are enjoying the content my peeps,it's lets me know what y'all like!!! Here's a throw back pic of last grow for us to enjoy.
IMG_20200705_2001102.jpg

I don't know how it's possible that my current eight girls have filled it more than these twelve did!!!.wow!!!!.

Here we are at day 21 flower.The room conditions are running optimal and the girls are very happy and healthy.lets check the growth and structure out...
IMG_20200915_212035.jpg
IMG_20200915_212241.jpg
IMG_20200915_212124.jpg
IMG_20200915_211917.jpg

IMG_20200915_212149.jpg
IMG_20200915_212118.jpg

Latest posts

Back