Back in the saddle X2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly does that entail in your garden?

Your ladies look lovely!
Well it's actually called ipm, intensive pest management but it's doing wipe down to prevent pest.and defoliateing to make sure there's no micro climates.if course your fans running under and over them Will also battle bugs inhabiting within or on girls.happy growing to you bro

Hello my peeps,
How is everyone feeling and doing?. Great I hope.So here we are at day 26 flower.the girls are now about to start there weight gaining!!! I am trying to super fatten them up!!!.No issues to report in garden and that I am always thankful for.lets check em out...
IMG_20200920_214555.jpg
IMG_20200920_214550.jpg

Hello to all of my fellow cultivators,
Here we are at day 36!!! Or day one of week 6!!!.Wow time flys in the garden!.
So not much to report in terms of problems witch to me is a blessing.The girls are doing great, really stacking up with trich,s and weight.This next two weeks is my favorite , watch them put there weight on!!!.The room is very powerful ,a mix of blueberries and a light dank skunk mixed with fresh banana 🍌 peels.Absolute lovely smells!!!.Well here they are ladies and gentlemen...
IMG_20201001_004145.jpg
IMG_20201001_003633.jpg
IMG_20201001_003736.jpg
IMG_20201001_004136.jpg
IMG_20201001_003833.jpg
IMG_20201001_003848.jpg

As you can see my peeps,the girls are healthy and happy.We went nine weeks last run, and I think we'll do the same here.well as always I appreciate y'alls time , compliments and support.And all the tips and info thrown my way ,thx for that also.much love and respect for all my fellow cultivators,be safe and stay growing!!!!.

Man, that is great set-up you have. Done well, very professional.

Like you, I was shocked when I went with less plants in the room but still had a canopy that was just as full. It really says a lot about canopy management. From that moment forward, I've always focused more on that aspect than how many I can fit in the room. My yields also went up slightly with fewer plants. Odd but true :)

I also seen that the dgc answered a question for u during there live youtube show

They don't answer my questions, I don't really ask anything of them. I'm there to answer questions on the DGC site and lots of times my answers will get included in the show, sometimes with mentions, usually without.

I do like the look of your grow :)

They don't answer my questions, I don't really ask anything of them. I'm there to answer questions on the DGC site and lots of times my answers will get included in the show, sometimes with mentions, usually without.

I do like the look of your grow :)
Oh,ok I just knew I had seen your name and logo.man I love cannabis and I love growing it.so yeah I really appreciate the compliments on the grow room.I have ocd when it comes to the cleanliness of my room , so I find myself cleaning Alot.again thx for the knowledge and compliments,stop by more often,

Oh,ok I just knew I had seen your name and logo.man I love cannabis and I love growing it.so yeah I really appreciate the compliments on the grow room.I have ocd when it comes to the cleanliness of my room , so I find myself cleaning Alot.again thx for the knowledge and compliments,stop by more often,
Ah jeez, that sounded a bit more short than I meant it to be. Sorry :) I do like that show and I'm always looking to learn and to help people grow their medicine. I enjoy getting the chance to share my input in an effort to help others but I really love the community that I find amongst cannabis enthusiasts. All kinds of people united by a common thread. We're all for the most part very chill and happy to have a place to exchange thoughts and pictures.

I definitely love it when I see grows like yours, I get excited. So many ways to do this correctly and sometimes you get to see really creative / wacky ideas. Having that tendency to clean as you do, will most likely save you heartaches that you didn't even know could be there. Cleanliness is one of the staples of good IPM practices. Can't wait to see some of your harvest pics in the near future. You're going to have a lot of trimming to do. lol, good problems :)

Yoyoyo my fellow cultivators,
How is my peeps.were now day 50 of flower only going another six days or so as my veg tent is over running me and a few of these girls underperformed in regards to weight but honestly that falls on me.i had been busy for awhile and wasn't keeping the feeding, watering on time every time.i will go over journal for this grow and pinpoint the problem or problems but either way as we all know one wrong turn or missed nutes or watering and it can heavily effect yield.i will be running these three strains once again , awaiting some gelato and wedding cake and gorrila glue.maybe throw in some white widow also.
Here's what the girls are looking like...
IMG_20201015_204124.jpg
IMG_20201015_2044142.jpg
IMG_20201015_204108.jpg
IMG_20201015_204043.jpg
IMG_20201015_204051.jpg
IMG_20201015_203951.jpg
IMG_20201015_203941.jpg
IMG_20201015_2045112.jpg

They sure are frosty and sweet smelling,
I have found a blood red pheno of the blue dream I've been running.you can't miss her...she is like a big red bud, litteraly.happy growing to all of y'all

They look beautiful. I definitely don’t see any shortcomings with them. You’re about to be very busy in six days or so.

Latest posts

Back