Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Back to say Hey

SmokinSmile

Reaction score
Hey MP, hows everyone doing?

I was here before but due to events had to delete my account, im back now with some different info so i figured id give a quick little update on how my grows going.

Got 12 plants going, 6weeks into flowering. Hopefully they'll be done in 9-10weeks. Ill also be trying my hand at making some Bubble Hash for the first time with all of my future clippings :]

wd1.jpg

wd4.jpg

wd5.jpg

wd6.jpg

wd2.jpg

wd3.jpg

mrcane

Just Wanta Grow!
Reaction score
Welcome Back ..Sure looks like you have been busy. SWEET..Sure wish that I was in the position to grow, I guess it will be a retirement thing for me..

K

Kupunakane

Hey there Smokinsmile,

Hard to stay away from friends that have similar interests. Good to have you back. I will assume that your world is all settled and your ready to pick back up near where you left off. Well your off to a great start. Those pics look tasty, guess I will have to pull up a seat and start watching.

Happy New Year
smoke in peace
KK :cool2:

T

Time4Plan-B

Six weeks they look amazing in for a massive haul from those beauties Smokin
T4

SmokinSmile

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the Green love guys. My life situation is all settled for now, but ill be gone once again in a few months.

I got 10 ICE, 1 Tangerine OG, and 1 Grapefruit OG, i have an old thread layin around here somewhere, just dont wanna point it out ;]

I got my last and final grow vegging, hopefully 18 Deathstar OG will give me an even better yield this one, but i must say, i am extremely happy and excited for what im looking at now, theres too many big colas to count!!

SmokinSmile

Reaction score
Decided to get a little sample ready early. Im doing a little test with Trics to see what % is best for my next run (ran 2 clones a grow ahead to get a timeline for it.)

They're looking around 40-50% right now and ill see how this bud is once it drys up, i cannot wait to chop the rest of these beauties down and start trimming them. They look yummy :D

death1.jpg

Latest posts