Back to say Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinSmile

Reaction score
Hey MP, hows everyone doing?

I was here before but due to events had to delete my account, im back now with some different info so i figured id give a quick little update on how my grows going.

Got 12 plants going, 6weeks into flowering. Hopefully they'll be done in 9-10weeks. Ill also be trying my hand at making some Bubble Hash for the first time with all of my future clippings :]

wd1.jpg

wd4.jpg

wd5.jpg

wd6.jpg

wd2.jpg

wd3.jpg

Welcome Back ..Sure looks like you have been busy. SWEET..Sure wish that I was in the position to grow, I guess it will be a retirement thing for me..

Hey there Smokinsmile,

Hard to stay away from friends that have similar interests. Good to have you back. I will assume that your world is all settled and your ready to pick back up near where you left off. Well your off to a great start. Those pics look tasty, guess I will have to pull up a seat and start watching.

Happy New Year
smoke in peace
KK :cool2:

Six weeks they look amazing in for a massive haul from those beauties Smokin
T4

Thanks for all of the Green love guys. My life situation is all settled for now, but ill be gone once again in a few months.

I got 10 ICE, 1 Tangerine OG, and 1 Grapefruit OG, i have an old thread layin around here somewhere, just dont wanna point it out ;]

I got my last and final grow vegging, hopefully 18 Deathstar OG will give me an even better yield this one, but i must say, i am extremely happy and excited for what im looking at now, theres too many big colas to count!!

Decided to get a little sample ready early. Im doing a little test with Trics to see what % is best for my next run (ran 2 clones a grow ahead to get a timeline for it.)

They're looking around 40-50% right now and ill see how this bud is once it drys up, i cannot wait to chop the rest of these beauties down and start trimming them. They look yummy :D

death1.jpg

Latest posts

Back