Back yard threats!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That poor poor kitty. How dare you hick. :p
Hey and campground bears and Gators make great pets too. They are nice and cuddly.

Oh and what wrong guys. Don't blame the dog. The reason why they lick themselves is because they can!!!!

yea rt hick .you can scratch his belly all you want to know lol.looks like maybe you needed the glass of warm milk . although i would love to hunt them with a shot gun or rifle . been planning a trip to colorado or canada for the past 10 years to bear hunt or cat hunt but not with just a camera. and id say you had,ve been scratching something else too for that cat to let you take pictures of it that close and come back for some more later lol.

yea your right mutt lol. atleast your honest lol.

See there stoners and high powered rifles. Makes my heart flutter thinkin about it. Gotta love sittin out in the woods waiting for the perfect shot. :)

Mutt i was talking about the doggs licking thereselves lol.

i see right now you would never look at a woman again if you could reach lol.

:eek: You guys are a bit wack (joking). I'd be the first to lick myself if I was a dog...ha,ha. I have a 10 week old American Bulldog and plan on making a new fenced area to keep prying eyes out (like the hydro meter guy). Also makes a good place to keep 'Knuckles' in when I'm at work and of course, I'll have a little grow area fenced off inside it too. I'm training the pup now, and it's not always how you train, because his dad(his biological dad) eats shit, even his own, dogs are just dogs sometimes...lol.:p

Knuckles27.jpg

mann make some traps n shit,and it locks them in and lights up j's and gets the shit high

Latest posts

Back