Backyard Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBaconChef

Reaction score
Well, This isnt really a grow journal, more of a grow snapshot since i dunno how often ill be updating it and i didnt start at the beggining. Anyways all these plants are in different stages of growth. The smaller ones are actually the older ones. Two of the really small ones are in flowering right now. The sun should have them in veg right now so I dunno if they are gonna re-veg or just finish. Either way i messed them up by rootbounding them for to long so im not expecting the largest of yields. I have high hopes for the other plants though.I hope to plant some corn and stuff around them to enclose them a little bit better. They're growing in miracle grow mixed with perlite. It has proven to be most succesfull for me with other plants so i figure it will work well for these ones too, and so far it has. Im actually planning on putting one of these into a grow box soon. The one im planning on putting in the box is only about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks old so it should do well once i finally get the thing built. hope you guys like it.

ma'am 001.jpg

ma'am 002.jpg

ma'am 005.jpg

ma'am 009.jpg

ma'am 011.jpg

They all look fairly healthy. Check out the growroom sections for ideas for your grow box and instructions for wiring fans ect.. it will be the best thing you do;) Until next Time. LLCoolBud.

Latest posts

Back