Bad day... I guess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
You ever have one of those days where nothing goes right?
Today I cut the heck out of my finger at work.
Im not talking a scratch. Im talking a slash from base to tip.
To make maters worse, I finally get home after the bus gets in an accident, Sit down to roll a doobie and the cat jumps up and knocks all my weed into the shag carpet. The carpet is green so it is camoflaged perty well and even if i where able to pick enough out for a bowl i wouldnt want to smoke it cause you know there is all kinds of synthetic fibers in it.
At least tommorrow is payday and i can get another sack.

man you have no idea how many of those days I've had in my life.

sorry to hear the crappy luck bro.

Its all good. For some unexplained reason im still in a decent mood. I just wish i had something to smoke.

Oh man, crappy day for sure.

And yes, Ive had my share of cruddy days...

Hope it turns around for ya and the finger heals up ASAP.

night501 said:
Its all good. For some unexplained reason im still in a decent mood. I just wish i had something to smoke.

Glad to hear :aok:,,,
ive had my fair share off crappy days too ,,your not alone :D

It's all about letting the little stuff go, and it sounds like you have done a good job with that.

I belong to a local pool league where I live, and we got thumped last night 15-2! :holysheep: I must say that brushing it off gets a little tougher after a night like that. But either way hope your luck turns around.

lordhighlama said:
It's all about letting the little stuff go, and it sounds like you have done a good job with that.

I belong to a local pool league where I live, and we got thumped last night 15-2! :holysheep: I must say that brushing it off gets a little tougher after a night like that. But either way hope your luck turns around.

Hey Lord, where do you live? What kind of pool do you play? I used to be in a pool league, mixed doubles, and my partner missed her shot and I started banging my head against a post that was nearby.....I had to quit the league and also apologize to her......but I miss the competition....

And I used to have bad dreams about the shots I missed, couldn't really forget that crap....

Hey Lord, where do you live? What kind of pool do you play? I used to be in a pool league, mixed doubles, and my partner missed her shot and I started banging my head against a post that was nearby.....I had to quit the league and also apologize to her......but I miss the competition....

And I used to have bad dreams about the shots I missed, couldn't really forget that crap....

I actually live rather close to you, I play in mens doubles and we are a new and young team to the league. I'm not very good, and we have lost all but one match so far.

Lets just say there are a few guys on our team that are taking that harder than I am. I guess the mass amounts of ganja that I smoke before I show up helps with that a little bit. :D

Hey Lord, do the older guys all have their own pool sticks? And do some of them look more expensive than the others? And are these the guys that can't handle missing their shots, much less losing the match?

If the above is true, smoke massive amounts before entering the tavern or wherever the pool tables are and don't get tooooooooo drunk, that really screws with the game....

You will get better, but only with a teacher, someone to show you the fundamentals, i.e. how to aim, english, shape and choosing your shots...

Check out 'Sir Smokes Allot' in the arcade, he is truely amazing, and you could send him a 'personal' and maybe he will help, I believe he lives in India and apparently always knows where the cueball is going to end up.....that is called 'position or shape' which is the essential part of the game......

Lots a luck.....and how close are you? North or South of me?

night501 said:
Sit down to roll a doobie and the cat jumps up and knocks all my weed into the shag carpet. The carpet is green so it is camoflaged perty well and even if i where able to pick enough out for a bowl i wouldnt want to smoke it cause you know there is all kinds of synthetic fibers in it.
At least tommorrow is payday and i can get another sack.

Time to get out the Bagless vacuum and the jeweller Loupe.... Gotta get that bowl :hubba:

yeah that suks cause even if u were to go on a hr long mission with the tweezers it seems u never recover as much as u lost. u just gotta laugh at all that **** then it becomes funny. i had one of those days today then i awoke to realize my seedlings had broke through the dirt.

Latest posts

Back