Bad Schwagg Stories....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hippieholly420420 said:
We've got 4 guinea pigs, and a chinchilla, and we used to have some hay bites that looked like really compacted schwag. Made me think of some of the stuff people tried to sell me in high school lol. It was just crazy how much it looked like it, until you smelled it of course lol.
trick is to sprinkle a little water on each pellet so it swells ever so slightly and it'll break up like it too! I know that **** stinks to high heaven! ( I've never actually sprinkled water on food pellets and sold it; that's just wrong :giggle:)

whelp, no more schwagg situation... I got a $20 gram from a guy I knew "back in the day" Not quite as good as I'm hoping from the grow room; but surprisingly good quality for this area! (usually "nugs" are pulled early or shaken for dry keife, or not properly dried much less cured for any specified amount of time! I'm a connoisseur of sorts so I'm picky when I can be... (when I'm growing)

well once about 3 years ago i bought some reggie from a dealer.. it was dry and he said all he had was shake.. so now that i have a vape thinking back it smelt like vaped weed.. i rolled one up and didnt finish it.. i ended up forgeting that bago weed in a friends car.. only for him to return it and say it was no good... wow memories

weedmasta said:
well once about 3 years ago i bought some reggie from a dealer.. it was dry and he said all he had was shake.. so now that i have a vape thinking back it smelt like vaped weed.. i rolled one up and didnt finish it.. i ended up forgeting that bago weed in a friends car.. only for him to return it and say it was no good... wow memories
THAT'S BAD!!! Sh/t was soo bad that dude brought it back! LMFAO!!! Great story MASTA!!!

Latest posts

Back