Bad Schwagg Stories....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixxerman420

Broke-n-Tokin Tent Bonger
Reaction score
I just bought a bag o' schwagg and it sux! It's not the worst weed I've ever smoke, but I got some dank growing so that makes it much worse!

Let's hear your worst schwagg situation, mine being my current solely because I had gone about a year without growing, and am waiting on my first harvest since I started back... This bag, as fair quality as it is, pails in comparison to even the schwagg I had last week! ( called "mid-grade" here:confused:) (just a conspiracy to charge more if you ask me!) anyways, I hate smoking dirt when I'm so close to having the "best" weed! (not saying I grow the best weed, saying it's the best to me because I grew it; nobody feel challenged, I'm a newb even after three years! Learning is what it's about peeps!)

Post your story!:rant:

I know this guy who was buying dried lettuce with bird seed in it and loved it for six weeks before he found out! That's a tough break; then again, if he was satisfied not knowing, maybe he got his money's worth after all... Or he doesn't need to be smoking to start with!:rofl:

Friend purchsed "purple leaves" back in High School.

I was ripped off in Lahaina 12 years ago by locals. I was sold fake "ahi-hi" bud. Smelled like dank, crack it open and it smelled like perfume.

Guy tried to sell me actual grass. Same guy tried to sell a friend of mine non-magical mushrooms, looked like a harmful white yard mushroom (who i didnt know at the time, we ended up sharing stories)

Growing up i must have smoked gasoline, raid, seeds, wood, ragweed, dandilion, dirt, pesticides, hair, plastic, bugs, mites, copper sulfate, JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE!!!

Now, that was all years ago...why did you just go out and buy it???

Since I started my own garden, I just cannot buy off of the street.

OGKushman said:
Friend purchsed "purple leaves" back in High School.

I was ripped off in Lahaina 12 years ago by locals. I was sold fake "ahi-hi" bud. Smelled like dank, crack it open and it smelled like perfume.

Guy tried to sell me actual grass. Same guy tried to sell a friend of mine non-magical mushrooms, looked like a harmful white yard mushroom (who i didnt know at the time, we ended up sharing stories)

Growing up i must have smoked gasoline, raid, seeds, wood, ragweed, dandilion, dirt, pesticides, hair, plastic, bugs, mites, copper sulfate, JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE!!!

Now, that was all years ago...why did you just go out and buy it???
I haven't had my own garden in a year or so, waiting on my "first" harvest t come in...

orangesunshine said:
i was at the Mirage in Vegas a few years back---on a roll---stayed longer than i planned---ran out of provisions---talkin to a couple brathas in the sports book---told them my dilema---they showed me some respectable smoke---i said ok---they said lets get away from the eye in the sky and go do this in the head---we stood at the urinals showed my a nug---i said ok---gave him the cash---he gave me the switch---$100 worth of oregano---what a bummer----:fid:
OH S#@*!!! that's pretty bad yo!:rofl:

WorkingMan said:
Since I started my own garden, I just cannot buy off of the street.
I feel you, that's why the thread is here, for those times when circumstances deemed it necessary... I was without a place to grow for the past year and am waiting on that "first" harvest to come through, 8 weeks o' flowering' to go! I really didn't buy this schwagg (technically I guess I did, dude owed me money and I got this instead)! If that's the only way I'm getting it out of him, so be it I guess! Worx out because I didn't have any smoke all last week and going to sleep was getting quite difficult!

TheKlonedRanger said:
I had some brick weed break a grinder. Decided not to smoke it.
DAMN! Tough weed you say? I got some brick one time turned out to be killer! I died jus trying to get into it to smoke a bowl! :rofl: two steak knifes and an acetylene torch later and I coughed out a lung in exchange for a head change! ( kidding of course; I got a head ACHE instead!)(completely fictional guys, just :stoned: this morning LOL)!!!

I know a guy who used to cut his weed like he was sellin something else..lol. I used to buy off my cousins boyfriend. He also had "mids". One day I noticed that his "mids" seemed to be a mix of Halfway decent popcorn buds seeded heavy, and some straight up brown compressed gasoline smelling trash weed. He said his guy must have done it and he didn't notice it.When my cuz broke it off with him she told me how he used to cut his good bud with cheap junk just to make more money.What a tOoL!!!

When i was 18 my girlfriends and I bought a lid. Smoked some of it got a headache, went back to the source. It was catnip. We got our money back.
I am not proud of smoking a lot of catnip trying to get high.

Hmmmm... my "last" bago'schwagg...
I knew I was in trouble when I saw "three" of them all ride up on brand new BMX's. .
The "Kingpin's" was a 3-speed stick shift, accessorised with hand grip tassles and a George Brett rookie card adorning the rear spokes. He himself was "blinged up" with a Superman Timex, and gold rimmed aviators.
His entourage' was obviously a rough lot. Levi 501's, black canvas Converses and white t-shirts rolled up at the sleeves.
Somehow, I knew this was going to end up with me losing my lunch money....

.....................:rofl:........

Luckily, while waiting for my buds to grow, I had a friend who was growing some good stuff as well. While his stuff wasn't as potent as mine is, the taste was OK and you did get a good buzz! IF I get low, I am happy to have this to fall back on...but I'll have my qt jar of roaches to hold me over first...

Roddy said:
Luckily, while waiting for my buds to grow, I had a friend who was growing some good stuff as well. While his stuff wasn't as potent as mine is, the taste was OK and you did get a good buzz! IF I get low, I am happy to have this to fall back on...but I'll have my qt jar of roaches to hold me over first...
Wish I had a qt. jar of dank roaches! I just smoked three bowls and barely got a buzz, feels like a head ache trying to start!

Rosebud said:
it is supposed to help headaches, not give you one.
I know right! Hence why I went back to growing... Although my business partner just dumped the news that his sister has to move in with him and I needed to move out! I've got to find a trustworthy individual with property and fast or I'm not going to have my first harvest to look forward too anymore!

So I may or may not have a new home for the girls... Just waiting on a reply from the "dude"; he had to run it over his old lady for approval! Keep your finger's crossed for me guys!

Gixxerman420 said:
So I may or may not have a new home for the girls... Just waiting on a reply from the "dude"; he had to run it over his old lady for approval! Keep your finger's crossed for me guys!
So after some reconsideration, my "business partner" has decided that if all else fails, I can move into the basement with the grow room... All that set up and failing in for what? Better than traveling with them though!

We've got 4 guinea pigs, and a chinchilla, and we used to have some hay bites that looked like really compacted schwag. Made me think of some of the stuff people tried to sell me in high school lol. It was just crazy how much it looked like it, until you smelled it of course lol.

Hick said:
Hmmmm... my "last" bago'schwagg...
I knew I was in trouble when I saw "three" of them all ride up on brand new BMX's. .
The "Kingpin's" was a 3-speed stick shift, accessorised with hand grip tassles and a George Brett rookie card adorning the rear spokes. He himself was "blinged up" with a Superman Timex, and gold rimmed aviators.
His entourage' was obviously a rough lot. Levi 501's, black canvas Converses and white t-shirts rolled up at the sleeves.
Somehow, I knew this was going to end up with me losing my lunch money....

.....................:rofl:........

:doh:

:48:

Latest posts

Back