bad seed banks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
i just baught some seeds threw the attitude, then found this on another site. has anyone been ripped by these guys? info?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here is a list of seedbanks that we have ordered from and were very dissapointed and WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PROBLEMS WE ENCOUNTERED:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RIPPED US OFF [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stole our money and shipped nothing[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Never answered emails or solved problems [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shipped unacceptably low gemination rates or inferior genetics[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unethical behavior [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Avoid these scams:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bcseeddepot - Scam, Don't get me started.. so many problems
bcseedking Ripoff
planetganja Ripoff
greenhouseseeds (we know they are a big company, but had many problems with old low germination and bad support)
morpheus-seedbank (bad seeds)
pukka- these guys are almost outta the scene anyways
nirvanashop - they do ship but your outta cash when they have major problems getting through customs as the DEA is constantly on top of their shipping methods. Eventually you will get burned ordering from here. [/FONT]

i just bout a 5 fem norther lights from nirvana 2 duds 3germd 2male 1female was well pissed since they have went auto and fem alls bad so meny pepole out ther geting problems with nirvana

jesuse said:
i just bout a 5 fem norther lights from nirvana 2 duds 3germd 2male 1female was well pissed since they have went auto and fem alls bad so meny pepole out ther geting problems with nirvana

Just "one"more reason to stick with regular seeds and avoid the (uh-humm)....idiosyncrasies.. of fems and autos. :p

seemed like you were asking if Attitude was a rip. they are not - they have a great rep and (usually) nice freebie specials. nirvana has had a bad rep for a long time, half the others on your list are scammers which have been closed for a while. i would put hempdepot on that list but others say they have been successful with them.

do a search for 'seedbankupdate' for a more current list.

nope NOT attitude! a bank threw attitude, (green house seeds) so hopefully its guaranteed threw attitud
.bcmarijuanaseeds
.marijuana-seeds-canada
.highgrade-seeds.
so far ive found these to be great!!

nope NOT attitude! a bank threw attitude, (green house seeds) so hopefully its guaranteed threw attitud
.bcmarijuanaseeds

I thought GreenHouse seeds was a breeder? :confused2:

All Attitude guarantees is that you will recieve the seeds. They sell seeds as souvenir not for growing or germination.

From the Attitude FAQ
IMPORTANT NOTICE

We sell our seeds for souvenir purposes only and for storage in-case the laws change. We at ‘The Attitude’ are here to help, but we have our restrictions. We can not, and will not discuss germination/yields/THC levels (etc.) of seeds, as it is ILLEGAL to germinate seeds in the United Kingdom and we cannot be seen to be promoting this. Unfortunately, E-mails may be ignored and remain unanswered if questions relate to the above and you may be refused a sale should you persist in requesting further information.

pcduck said:
I thought GreenHouse seeds was a breeder? :confused2:
:yeahthat:

Attitude is awesome! I've used them at least 5 times now and have a order in the mail as we speak. Unless you have personal expierience with these seed banks why knock them?

I wldnt be too quick to get pissed at the seed bank for germ rates or fems that hermie or wind up male....that is a breeder problem...unless the seed bank is also the breeder... In which case you have a legitimate gripe.

And like Ozzy posted....if you are in the UK you are not even supposed to germ them...in the US you are not even supposed to possess them so complaining they didn't germ or went hermie or male is odd. There are risks we all take in order to grow....getting bum beans unfortunately is one of those risks. Do your research and know as much as you can about the breeder before ordering....JMO

rufy are you saying ghouse shady ? thats wher i planed geting my next beans / hamster as far as i knew nirvana was a safe bet and had good product thats wher all my beans came from[all reg] i think over the last 5year the auto and fem boom these guys jumped in heads first b4 they had stuff right//hick fem and auto beans have a place out ther iv had 10 fem packs and all fem just how it should be all was great as for autos they are fun easy stelf the list go's on give them a go big chap.// peace

I have ordered from 3 or 4 different seedbanks over the years. All of them have come through for me. Attitude took the longest to get me my seeds, but they also gave me so many seeds for free that it made it more than worth the wait. You can't blame the "seedbanks" for germ rates or male/female ratios. They are nothing more than a distributor. That is like blaming the guy that drives the beer truck cuz your beer is skunky. He just drives it, he doens't brew it.

-SSF-

you know, i used to blame only the breeders but not any more. got ripped too many times from non-germ seed. if i was buying produce i would expect the retailer to be responsible for their farmers. and the economy of seed profits is SO sick that its just not right for a retailer to get in 100-500 seeds and not - at least - germinate a small sample to verify the feasibility of the seed.

so while the breeder ought to accept the retailers' returns without question or hassles, the retailer is also responible for proper storage and rotation of stock which ensures viable seed.

and i am SO tired of getting 'breeders packs' of beans and finding no packaging or expiration date on them! $10-$20 a bean and they can't be honest and say when it was born? geez...

i just stated that i baught some beans from a company that looked and sounded good & reputable! so i baught them with 4 free seeds and a shirt. happy 420:D
then while looking around for other good seed banks i found this info (first post)
my issue is that this sight refers attiude, were i found greenhouse seeds. i was wondering what peoples experience is with ghs???
this is the info i found about a bank that attitude supports=
greenhouseseeds (we know they are a big company, but had many problems with old low germination and bad support)
just trying to inform people about getting ripped off!
like alot of sites, b.c bank, canada bank = a uk site, why state your from b.c/ canada???

jesuse said:
rufy are you saying ghouse shady ? thats wher i planed geting my next beans / hamster as far as i knew nirvana was a safe bet and had good product thats wher all my beans came from[all reg] i think over the last 5year the auto and fem boom these guys jumped in heads first b4 they had stuff right//hick fem and auto beans have a place out ther iv had 10 fem packs and all fem just how it should be all was great as for autos they are fun easy stelf the list go's on give them a go big chap.// peace

Nirvana took thier autos off the market because of the complaints they were receiving. I only saw one listed the last time I checked.

Latest posts

Back