bad times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
my bro was up court for growing and the judge put him away for few years,,,i cant go in to the case to much as it has me way para,,,my cuz facebooked my mum from astralia saying he was reading about it in the paper,,,my old mum feels every ones talking and looking at her at her bingo hall,, my bros in his 40s and never did a crime in his life hes an alciholic and the judge says it would have been doubel that had he not been so ill,,,i wish it was me in ther and not him on his 1st night ther was a riot stuffs crazy in scottish jails full of gangs smack and wrongyins my bro used to be tough guy when he was younger and fiter not now hes drunk made him lose his head,,,the judge that put him away has a bad name around town for jailing folks,, he even jaild me for 7 days when i was a 16 year old lad for missing a payment to a fine,,, hes an old dog as they say hear in scotland!!im gona be russing up some bho and get it to my bro thers a few triks i know of,,,i just hope he gets threw it and it makes him not breks him,,, peace [j]

First time grower going down?

Years?

A person going down in Scotland hits the Australian headlines?

Glenochil?

Never think you can out smart the camera's or you will end up there with him.

:peace:

1st time ofender went down..
2 years..
person up in court in scotland day b4 his sentenc hit sunday paper that my cuz buys and reads every sunday..
no hes not in glenochil difrent prison not to far theo..
out smart what camras ? the bho would be 1st class mail handed to him by a screw,,,thers few good ways few beleive me ,,,iv did my time as a sily lad never again but in cases like this you just never know.peace [j]

Feel fr ya jesuse but dont try and smuggle **** into the nick cos theyve seen it all believe me even the screws are security checked b4 they enter.
A screw aint gonna put his job on the line for smuggling a bit of bho into jail no matter what ya may offer him/her if thats ya method.
Hie in scotland they are far harsher with the punishment for growing but just how many plants was he growing and was it on commercial permises all adds to the length of sentance.
Hope ya bro does his 12 months and gets out unscatched Jesuse.
T4

Sorry Jesuse. Please be careful, or don't do that at all. No reason for the family reunion to be in prison. Peace.

Sorry to hear that bro. Stay safe and keep your head up

jesuse said:
hes an old dog

Old School, still lives in the 50's.

He will need you when he gets out, dont try rushing to get in.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back