Bag Seed Bonanza!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out; http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4074

That's the beginning of the hungry one. Thats the yellowish kush evidently seaches for food deeper than the sativa in the backround. So perlite should not be used as a base for soil.

The sidewise facing cola was originally growing past the ultimate hieght the lite will raise so thought I'd try to see if what I professed was true, it wasn't. I've attached a couple of picsto show that I bent the stalk till it cracked then tyed it in a way so that it would stay at a near 90degree angle, and shock of shocks it's still flowering wonderfully! :eek:

And besides the twins another of the pics, the last one below is of harvesting one bud at a time (no bud before it's time) experiment. Where I topped this plant's cola to find that now there are two colas taking the ones place!

I'm hoping to prove that growing mj isn't an exact science and that anybody can do, That's what I've learned from being on these forums, "Newbies are so worried they'll make some silly little mistake and kill the plant" when mj is a weed and will grow pretty much anywhere!

Anywho that's a few xperiments this time, stay tuned next grow I'm planning a 'Wall of green' instead of this 'sea of green'. ;)

2gr83063203.JPG

2gr830632010.JPG

2gr830632012.JPG

airbuds to the max! when I when I dug up the root balls were still in the shape of last small pots very little root growth since trans plants! :(

Great high, but no substance, people who've tried it tell me that it's as good or better than at the Canni club and they get a couple extra buds cause the weight isn't there! :cool:

So What we learned is " Kids don't try this at home with out a good drainage sys! ;)

i have four bagseed plants gowing and i hope they end up looking like that.... is this bagseed grow of urs Natrualhi is it just some regs u got off the street or is it some chron that u got specially to grow ...... i have had these seeds for about two years that my dad had grown when he was a toker no he is just a event smoker... he gave them too me in hopes that i care on the family hobby and care this strain on it was pretty good if i had to day so myself.......

oh yeah sorry i forgot to compliment u naturalhi and the other bagseed grower i can't remember the name...... great job guys keep it up u r giveing me hope...LOL

These seeds were from bags of outdoor grown locally, very 'high' grade stuff, mostly indica, called by various growers; blueberry, grape, violet, purple, purple erkle, etc. It's all great stains. I've shared with nieghbors and freinds, great reviews without exception!

The 2 edged blade of it is good potentcy, bad air buds; in other words it'll jack you up, but if one was to sell it one would rip ones self off because the wieght isn't there.

Latest posts

Back