bagseed a true underdawg story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
imo alot of people get caught up on breeders seed company wat won the cannibas cup last yr ect..ive bought 10 packs from good seed companies like thseeds, greenhouse ,dutch passion and not found a good pheno out of ten. in the last 2 yrs ive popped 6 bagseed pebs all from diffrent strains and got 2 winners. so for the next 14- 15wks i just wanted to show people what could be closer then they think before payin top dollar for a brandname.(i uderstand that bagseeds are pron certain tendency hermie,weaker genetics ect..im not saying go get some dirt weed pebs but maybe ask your friends to keep an eye out for the cpl phantom pebs in some good.

will atatch pic when they get to my e-mail

May your Bag Seed stay ball-less my friend.....green mojo.

hollywood52 said:
imo alot of people get caught up on breeders seed company wat won the cannibas cup last yr ect..ive bought 10 packs from good seed companies like thseeds, greenhouse ,dutch passion and not found a good pheno out of ten. in the last 2 yrs ive popped 6 bagseed pebs all from diffrent strains and got 2 winners. so for the next 14- 15wks i just wanted to show people what could be closer then they think before payin top dollar for a brandname.(i uderstand that bagseeds are pron certain tendency hermie,weaker genetics ect..im not saying go get some dirt weed pebs but maybe ask your friends to keep an eye out for the cpl phantom pebs in some good.

will atatch pic when they get to my e-mail

The first time I got an entire crop horribly seeded because of a hermie bagseed, I swore never again. Of course you may get a good pheno, but you never really know where the pollen came from with unknown bagseeds. Most seeds in bud that should be sensi is hermie genetics. There is just too big a chance of hermies and bad genetics for me to invest 4-5 months in a plant only to have it turn out bad. IMO, good genetics are well worth it. There are many great breeders who do not charge an arm and a leg for their gear.

The Hemp Goddess said:
There are many great breeders who do not charge an arm and a leg for their gear.

:yeahthat:

No doubt....check out Cannazon. They hve some Dank crosses for not a lot of cash...They got Pre98 Bubba Kush BX 10 beans for 40 bucks shipped. Strawberry Alien Kush, and White Fire x Casey Jones which I will be picking up soon. That White Fire is some sick Dank.

heres preview of some bagseed i going now wk 4n 2days in this will be my third harvest and no hermie yet

2011-08-17_20-27-32_678-1.jpg

2011-08-16_22-20-13_251.jpg

2011-08-16_22-19-52_898.jpg

no i agree good genetics are worth it and ive had my best luck w nirvana and mandala and their chp..something about a hidden gem and yh i never put to much into something until i see the final product. like this dwc very small t5(i think for starting seeds won at grow shop) and will flower out next to my aero, deff not my primary grow but fun side project.
2 days in dwc still a lil yellow from high cloning temps but will be fine soon.

2011-08-18_13-07-18_687.jpg

48 hr in dwc.jpg

Hi hollywood,.
All plants are looking so nice ,.Its very nice and best to be place in the home,.

I was not arguing that bagseed could not produce some good bud. I just believe that all the new growers should be aware of the pitfalls of growing bagseed. There is a distinct advantage to knowing what you are growing--nutrient needs, size of the plants, Indica, Sativa, length of flowering, etc, etc. Like I said, when I put 5 months or so into a plant, I want to know that I am going to have something worthwhile when I get done. Bagseed is really a crapshoot.

I've read several bagseed runs that turn out some "keepers". It's within the human experience to see what'a around the next bend, to find out whats out there. As long as u got backup good genetics, keep up the project and look out for herman. lookin seriously good :aok:

p.s. What kinda smell is she emitting? looks schweeeet!

ty 7 ,yh i didnt take her serious untill the last havest i had w her. yh super sweet it was said to be a blue dream sac i got her from but we kno how that goes..but from the smell and smoke i could see it

Niiiicee, dude. love me some blue dream...

Peace n' Budskies,

7greeneyes :)

This is a good subject. I have done both purchased (white rhino) and currently bagseeds. I took 12 seeds from differenet souces. Out of 12. I got one sativa and 5 mostly indica. Almosty ready to harvest. I can't wait to try them all.

most of the best dank that we smoke today is from bagseed. the legendary chemdog is what it is because of some bagseed. sour diesel was technically bagseed...

I'm smoking a bagseed right now that i have had for a few years. out of a bag of chem91 from a PHISH show in Camden NJ....stellar plant....

CHEMPAGNE:hubba:

heres pic after 1 wk veg 2days after toped. moved to aero veg doesnt need as much training as other strains i have.

2011-08-24_08-27-28_634.jpg

what a beaut u got there. She'll be a nice producer! very Sativa fans...

yh thats why i switched w my rasberry kush. this bagseed can go 12/12 from cutting. yh ive only gone 9 wks w her before but this time im thinkin 10-11

Latest posts

Back