Bagseed making a run for it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here some Bagseed close ups enjoy.....:D:48:

Grow Pics 088.jpg

Grow Pics 087.jpg

Hey NGT, how is the one female plants you have, doing? Or is there another thread where you can see her?

Well thanks to my wife:mad::rant: the only female that I had was thrown away along with my last crop. She went into a panic when leo :cop: came to the door for nothing related to growing and now I sit with nothing. This was the only hobby that I love and thanks to her being overly scary I have no buds to grow or smoke. Next time I am locking the door to the grow room. She could have atleast contacted me with somewhere to take the stuff. Now I am stuck growing tomatoes and flowers for now. :( :cry:

Sorry to here about your misfortune newgreenthumb. As you know, she was only trying to do the right thing. Even though the weed was lost, the knowledge and experience picked up a long the way will never be lost

Lookin at those pics you certainly earned the title "da bagseedologist"

Peace ... Runbyhemp

Thanks, after thinking about the situation over night I realize what she had done was for our benefit but I am now ordering some "white widow" from seedboutique this week! :farm: I am also looking for some good bagseed to start again.

Hey NGT,

It's amazing what a seed you find in a bag can turn into. Absolutely amazing. Your going to like widow my friend, a little picky with the nutes but she sure is a kick in the face when inhaled. Good luck man can't wait to see what you do next.

newgreenthumb said:
Well thanks to my wife:mad::rant: the only female that I had was thrown away along with my last crop. She went into a panic when leo :cop: came to the door for nothing related to growing and now I sit with nothing. This was the only hobby that I love and thanks to her being overly scary I have no buds to grow or smoke. Next time I am locking the door to the grow room. She could have atleast contacted me with somewhere to take the stuff. Now I am stuck growing tomatoes and flowers for now. :( :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: You're killing me NGT!! I feel your pain bro...I'm married and their is no way the wife can't know. I keep my cabinet under lock and key for just such reasons and she does her best to ignore it (I think she's sick of me spending $350 every 2 weeks.)

I am coming back and ready for action. I have been a growing mad scientist. :farm:

I vegged out three bag seed plants and all of them were 2ft wide bushes and all three males.That was heart breaking.

I have also had a whole batch of Bagseed go male and it was from some seeds brought back from Atlanta just recently. But now I have 4 from a strain grown by a friend from California. I will have pics later on today of four females in flower from bagseed.

I have four going now Ill know sex soon.The three that went male on me were seeds from the green triangle.

Well I said I was back but I never left. Had decided to up the ante with some great genetics such as Russian Rocket Fuel, Blue Kush and Purple Lady. I have included some pics of them at 24 days since germination. The RRF and PL are labeled and the rest are Blue Kush at 14 days since germination. In these pics they have been fed Dyna-Grow w/ Superthrive. I have more to come.......

Pic# 2 is the largest of the 2 Russian Rockets.:farm:

Gardening RRF PL.JPG

Gardening 006.jpg

Here are pics of the Russian Rockets and Blue Kush still under 400w MH w/18 hours light. All are now being fed Advance Nutrient brand nutes at medium strength with amazing results. Also in the flower/bloom box are Purple Ladies along with some bagseeds from California that start to fill with trichomes at only 3 weeks flower after sexing under 400w HPS with 12/12 lighting 75-80f and RH ranging from 40-60%. All plants have a soil PH ranging from 5.8-6.3.

Gardening 008.jpg

Gardening 009.jpg

Gardening 015.jpg

Gardening 012.jpg

Gardening 013.jpg

Gardening 014.jpg

Is it ok to foliar spray more than once every two weeks, such as two times a week? Wondering if any harm is done if humidity is kept in check.

CO2 is not as effective during the dark periods because it is used during photosynthesis.

The Advance Nutrients have shown to be worth the cost. The results are really noticeable and the overall health of the plants has improved. Especially the "Piranha" which is full of great microbes and some that even kill the bad nematodes in the grow medium. Here is a link to the product: hxxps://www.advancednutrients.com/catalog/us/product_info.php?products_id=76 and here is a couple of pics of the purple ladies and one small Blue Kush auto strain.:holysheep:

Gardening 021.jpg

Gardening 023.jpg

Yes, definitely keep any grow operation under lock and key unless you have a very well trained family, and even then it gives them a backup to resist pressure to look in the room/cabinet.

The standard response to an unannounced visit from LEO is to step through the door and close it behind you, then the standard reply to "May we come in?" is "Why do you want to come in, officer, we can talk her just fine." When they push just a little bit say "I'm sure you wouldn't let me in to your home and come in just because I walked up to your door and asked to come in,would you?" Then when they argue, ti is "My privacy is just as imprtant ot me as yours is to you, so without a search warrant, I will talk to you out here but you can't come in just because you don't want to talk out here."

REMEmBER IF THEY HAD ENOUGH FOR A SEARCH WARRANT THEY WOULD ALREADY HAVE IT WITH THEM AND WOULD HAVE SHOWN IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY INSTEAD OF TALKING OT YOU AND WOULD HAVE PROBABLY EITHER PUSHED THEIR WAY PAST YOU OR TOLD YOU TO MOVE! They do NOT fool around being nice if they have enough for a search warrant.

A locked door or cabinet is still a good idea because even if you let them in, they can't USE and thing they find if they go any further than what is in plain sight from where you ask them to stop unless they have a search warrant.

If you grow where it is illegal or if you have ANYTHING that might be illegal or imply that you may be illegal, do NOT let them into your home or other property. It is vital that EVERYONE connected to your home or property be firmly and thoroughly taught this!

This advice comes from having been the victim of an overzealous cop who claimed to be my friend but was really trying to prepare for a run at Sheriff by setting me up because I was an outsider in a small rural town. It is also the result of training as a LEO both in the military and outside. Also, do NOT let just anyone in even if they are with a friend until you KNOW versus think you know who they are and what they are doing there.

newgreenthumb, I'm glad you are back and running. I'm getting ready to sprout some bagseed in addition to my good stuff. If it turns out as good for me as it did for my friends mother, it may become my mainstay.

Good smoking and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Latest posts

Back