Bagseed making a run for it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
Hello everybody I now have some pics worth showing. Here is a couple pics of my soil grow only 17 days after sprouting. The first two are the beginnings and the latter are the updated pics. My set up is a grow box 2.5 sq feet w/ 5 compact flouro's (6500k, 1600 lumens each and 23w) 20/4 lighting and 50/50 potting soil and perlite and mixed with bat gauno and earthworm casting since they were repotted. I have been using the yeast and sugar combo to get the CO2 levels up since 3 days ago. They have tight internodal growth and though they are short they have good compact growth, IMHO. Let me know what you all think.:cool:

Grow Pics 006.jpg

Grow Pics 010.jpg

Grow Pics 015.jpg

Grow Pics 016.jpg

Grow Pics 020.jpg

Grow Pics 021.jpg

i heard somehwhere that you dont want co2 when the lights are off? maybe i was misinformed?:confused:

hey your looking good keep keep it up

totalnoobie15 said:
i heard somehwhere that you dont want co2 when the lights are off? maybe i was misinformed?:confused:

Can't hurt, just questionable gains.

Thanks, these compliments mean a hell of a lot coming from you guys. The Phd's of MJ. By the way I will keep you posted.

Looks great, I really like those square containers, are these going straight to flower or are they mothers?

Thanks, but I don't know yet as 2 of each seem to be of a different strain. I might make 2 mothers but waiting to see if the strains are worth cloning. :48:

Those are looking very good for such a young age. What are you going to do as far as flowering? You keeping them under floros or going to add some light to this story?
:48:

I plan on adding at least 70 or 100w HPS as my budget fits but will keep the flouros as supplemental lighting. Thanks for the compliment also. :aok:

Sounds good. I think you will have a great grow.

Hey all, here are the Bagseed Bandits. I am now on day 22 with 7in. avg height and they have good compact growth. I have pinched once for side branching, watered w/ 5.0-6.5ph water and now a 1/8 strength nutes. Trying to avoid over nutes. I just added a humidity/temp gauge and I am sitting at around 86F and 30% avg. humidity. Compact flouros are doing ok so far. Here are some pics. The last pic is one of two that are ready for transplant as they are still in their original 4" pots.;)

Grow Pics 022.jpg

Grow Pics 023.jpg

Grow Pics 024.jpg

Grow Pics 025.jpg

I had about the same in humidity. So I started to spray around the plants, and on the walls to boost up to 50%. Had to do it a few times a day, but it did work. And I never got mold. I don't know how much it would help, but I have read that it's good to keep them at around 60%-70% during veggie stage and 40%-60% during flowering. But like I said, I don't know how much it helps. But they are lookin mighty fine.

thanks, I just added a bowl of water with air bubbling into it. the temp dropped 4 degress and brought the humidity up 7% and still rising I hope
:aok:

Nice color, higher humidity especially around week 3-4 is supposed to boost female to male ratio.

Lookin good:farm:

Man o man those ladies are growing fast and furious and looking great i might add. Your doing one hell of a great job man keep it up. :aok:

Thanks TBG, I have just repotted the last two of the 6 that were in soil. Now I have 4 more that just sprouted and I will put them in hyrdo DWC.:yay:

Latest posts

Back