Balcony Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bho_expertz

Aloha from Hell
Reaction score
Hi MPers,

Those are the plants that i have in the balcony. Do you know what they have ? I think thrips.

DSC_5216.jpg DSC_5217.jpg

DSC_5213.jpg DSC_5215.jpg

DSC_5214.jpg

Well ... Have shown the pics to a friend and he tells me that is spidermite and thrip. Have bought a spray to kill 4 type of bugs that is bee friendly.
German product ... If anyone interested can put a pic and ingredients here.

Have given the 2nd spray yesterday and 3 days from now will foliar spray with neemo oil. These plants are going inside the tent after the current grow dries so i need to kill these little bastards :doh: .

Its always a danger to bring plants in from outside.

Good luck.

If you have spider mites, it is going to take something serious like Floramite or Forbid. Neem oil is not going to eradicate a spider mite problem. I have never had thrips.

dman1234 said:
Its always a danger to bring plants in from outside.

Good luck.

Yep i know but i have decided to finish those plants inside. They will get to big for the balcony. Let's see.

The Hemp Goddess said:
If you have spider mites, it is going to take something serious like Floramite or Forbid. Neem oil is not going to eradicate a spider mite problem. I have never had thrips.

Well i hope that the spray helps to the kill. It is from Neudorff, called Spruzit GartenSpray and it has 0,4g/kg Natur-Pyrethrum and 0,1g/kg Pyrethrine. Don't know if good but using it. Let's see.

I have never found any pyrethrum products to be good at eradicating mites. You may keep them from getting worse, but it will not kill them. I think I tried every mite product out there until I realized that you have to get serious with them. I say again--Forbid, Floramite, or Avid.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have never found any pyrethrum products to be good at eradicating mites. You may keep them from getting worse, but it will not kill them. I think I tried every mite product out there until I realized that you have to get serious with them. I say again--Forbid, Floramite, or Avid.
I say all three, alternating the brands, I know the're very spendie but hey, they work, Even when I kill off a infestation, the buds are alot smaller at the end, the little buggers just suck the life outta your plants, anyway I used avid for a couple of years, until THG mentioned forbid in a thread, I traded some of it for some floromite, to complete my arsenal, I too am going to attempt to bring plants indoors, I'm gonna believe in science, and I'm in the midst of doseing for mites and doing grated miquito dunks, just gonna cover my bases, gonna go borrow a sulpher vaporizer today and get ready to seal off the room and give her hell!!! I've got 6 plants I've been LSTing, I think they will fill the room plus, Good luck BHO,

Latest posts

Back