Balls Hangin'.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yooper420

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This is what a male looks like. Vietnam Black male
IMG_1303.JPG
IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1306.JPG

If the females are straight Vietnam Black, be prepared for the longest time to flower that you've ever experienced. The strain I had was crossed with Northern Lights. It would come in at 12 weeks, but 14-16 were even better. Straight VB was 20 weeks or longer.

If the females are straight Vietnam Black, be prepared for the longest time to flower that you've ever experienced. The strain I had was crossed with Northern Lights. It would come in at 12 weeks, but 14-16 were even better. Straight VB was 20 weeks or longer.
So That is the one I heard about

Of the 2 Vietnam Black females I have left, one is flowering very nice, the other one is just starting, even though they are the same size.

Wow! 20 weeks. I start moaning after 8....maybe 10. Indicas of coarse. It sure does look good.

bubba

My Dr. Grinspoon girls are a little larger than my Vietnam Black girls. The V.B. male was the same size as the females.

Latest posts

Back