Balls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hola Rosebud---where are you---any luck de-programming your house guest :giggle:---thought i would share these pics of what your boy might look like if you were to re-veg him---:ciao:

pink mamma male 019.jpg

pink mamma male 018.jpg

pink mamma male 017.jpg

Hey Orange, thank you for the pictures, fascinating. I have never seen that before. beautiful shot when you click on it too.

My boy has opened his flowers and I tried to get some pollen, but I have not been successful but i am not done trying. When I get home this afternoon, i will try again. It isn't all over the place like I thought it would be.

The house guest will not be here till next week. Oh boy. My house smells like pot. the look on his face when i tell him i grow pot should be worth the trip. He will be very surprised.

I will update the boys progress soon. Thanks for all your help Orange. appreciate it.

:eek: don't be fooled---it is all over the place RB---you cannot see it all with the naked eye---be careful

:eek: :eek: :eek: YOU CAN'T SEE IT WITH THE NAKED EYE??
yes, i am yelling. I asked if it was yellow pollen and no one ever answered. That would have been good info to have. This is why people that don't know what they are doing like me shouldn't mess with this stuff huh.

Oh dear, well he hasn't been in the house only on the patio. I did put some of what i thought might be pollen on buku a couple of days ago. So i did maybe contaminate my flower room i don't know.:eek: :eek:

It will all be ok. Lets hope for a seed or two!

I just went out w/ a baggie and shook nothing into it. Later, I will paint nothing on the ladies. ok?

nah, collected it should be a yellow pile.
if you got nothing in the baggie, you got nothing in the baggie ;) (well maybe a few minute grains)

he's saying it's hard to see.. like just blowing in the wind.
*you know how you never really see pollen blowing around, yet there's a nice yellow pile on the patio eventually. same deal ;)
single grains will be tough to see, but a pile of pollen is obvious.

keep playin. IMO the warnings are harsh, just so you heed them. ;)
it is small, it can go everywhere.. but that's why you segregate, collect, and apply when/where needed/wanted.
:)

The pollen is hard to see but on the right angle you can see it falling when a branch is tapped, imo

kaotik said:
nah, collected it should be a yellow pile.
if you got nothing in the baggie, you got nothing in the baggie ;) (well maybe a few minute grains)

he's saying it's hard to see.. like just blowing in the wind.
*you know how you never really see pollen blowing around, yet there's a nice yellow pile on the patio eventually. same deal ;)
single grains will be tough to see, but a pile of pollen is obvious.

keep playin. IMO the warnings are harsh, just so you heed them. ;)
it is small, it can go everywhere.. but that's why you segregate, collect, and apply when/where needed/wanted.
:)
deep breath---it will all be OK Rosebud---single speck of pollen is like a speck of dust---can you see it without a microscope---probably not---will it seed your whole crop---definitely not---if you get a speck on your girl---you might get a seed---you might not---if a girl is downwind you can count on many many seeds---you will see yellow dust when you got a bunch of pollen shaken into a baggie---it can travel to the female on your clothing or your person---hair hands etc---:volcano vaporizer:

Hi Peeps,
I am the proud mother of three boys, two Larry's and 1 Cindy. I also have Cindy's in bloom so I may have to try to make some Cindys.

On 4/25 I used my finger and put some pollen on buku. Here it is, do you see 3-4 seeds or am i just seeing what I want to?DSCF1415.JPG I think you will have to click on it to see.

Here is one of the Larry's.DSCF1407.JPG

sweet rose, ill be takin my beans down in the next 7 days or so

Hey thanks guys, I take it you see the seeds too Orange?

I could not have done this with out you guys, if I did it.

Furgive me friends for pipin in here by yur fire without truely bein part of it in the past but I couldnt help but the tital caught me eye and the first thing be poppin into me head was my answer, went somethin like this. "Balls?" "Ah no thank you! I have me own?" sorry just some these names these threads be to the funniest to think yur immediate thought to it when yual read it. anyways sorry be poppin in rude as I said but needed a chuckle to night.

BWD

yaaaa rose, yes those are seed pods, let them go to 5 weeks, no rush make sure they are done. dont touch em & let em grow! also pollen is hard to see floating. i did all my pollinating in another room for all my girls, then i put the last girl back in the room after 2 hrs not 6 hrs like all my others & forgot to mist, i chopped down some girls and have found a few seeds in every plant lol, maybe 5-10 per plant
these are pics of my purple berry bx x sour double kush & sdk f2, i also did pre 98 f2 & sdk x pre 98
after harvest i got 100 sdk f2 & 89 pb x sdk & 100 ish pre 98 f2 with still half of my pollen
it was verry easy to breed! but when buds are more important & now i have seeds, i prob wont breed again

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

Nice looking seeds you have there Ruffy. Congratulations. I think I only have one or two seeds but I am going to do the Cindys too.
Fun stuff.

hey rose, did you hit the whole budding branch? or just the 1 bud n the pic? if you added enough pollen, youll have some hidden seeds inside the buds also. & the male looks more like a male, than the other 1 did. is that the same male from the start? if not then it shows that might not have been the best plant to use... keep up the green thumb!

I just hit the one bud and that plant has been harvested except for the branch the seed is in. I don't think I got any pollen anywhere else, but we will see. I hope not. It is pretty interesting stuff. I am very proud of my one seed.

Latest posts

Back